The Jobless Revvv Update

Well, tomorrow is my final interview. I will be up early to drive 3.5 hours.

Everything is in God's hands. There are a couple other people in line for the job as well from what I understand. I'm not worried though. If God wants this to happen, it will. I know to some that sounds ridiculous, but it's about faith.

good luck revvv :thumbsup:

I just heard back from M R Cycles. The shop is falling flat on its face financially. They are not sure what the future holds. No one is replacing Kevin.

If the financial systems were better, the job would have been had.

This sucks bigger than anything I know of at the moment. I need a freaking job. I had already looked at moving. They had been telling me about realtors, schools, and the area in general. I was excited. No one gives potential employees that much info and encouragement without being very interested.

I'm feeling for MRC right now, but I'm hurting worse. At least they can pay their bills. I just had to sell the Hayabusa. I bought a cheap Aprilia, and sold it as well. Had to make a house payment and take care of bills. Now I am looking at what the next couple months brings. I'm running out of stuff to sell.

Very sorry to hear about the situation, brother. I don't know if you've considered the Houston area....it seems like we continue to hold our own here, while other areas of the country are falling flat.

I also don't what your area of expertise is in, altho I seem to remember seeing something about you being a pastor before. Also don't don't know what you need in terms of income.....I know Hewlett Packard here is hiring temps. (starting pay at slightly over $10 to start...goes up quickly from there. My wife is a full timer there with no college background. There are many other tech type companies here as well as energy related jobs.

Prayers continue.

Have you thought about checking into school bus driving. I don't know about area Georgia schools, but in MO they have a high turn over rate and the schools will train you.

My heart goes out to you.

Ok board members don't forget to check out one of our sponsors MR Cycles for your next motorcycle needs. Maybe they will reconsider if their sales go up. :)

Prayers continue.

Have you thought about checking into school bus driving. I don't know about area Georgia schools, but in MO they have a high turn over rate and the schools will train you.

My heart goes out to you.

Ok board members don't forget to check out one of our sponsors MR Cycles for your next motorcycle needs. Maybe they will reconsider if their sales go up. :)

These guys definitely need your support.

Revv,sorry to hear about ya still being out of work,things are pretty bad everywhere..

Oregon alone has a 12.2% unemployment rate,we are headed to a recession no matter what cause america has taken,taken,taken for so long it is inevitable but it's where we're headed...plants closings,motorcycle shops up here are closing left and right,find something you love to do and give it ya all..

im sorry to hear ...GE LAYS OFF 1480 HERE YESTERDAY so its hitting even the higher income shop jobs here..but see the thread for a machning supervisor thread...

Back