Thread lurker finally joined

I can tell you that these bikes are finicky when it comes to voltages. Hard starts where pretty common. Particularly warm/hot re-starts. I spent too much time overthinking that it had to be something worse than a battery. Then when you go up to LIon and all problems were solved, I began to connect the dots. The electronics like a good voltage level. It doesn't go much below 12V available before it gets bratty acting. These batteries need a little reserve in them.

I was delving into a few of the older threads about the hard starts and was pretty surprised at how common hot re-start failures were...thankfully, no issues here other than last night's mystery.

She has just over 27k miles now and I found a new set of Viking "Axe" bags for $20 that I have yet to use. I read Viking bags can be pretty iffy, but for $20 we'll see how they hold up.
side bag.jpg

Expanded...just threw them over the seat for pics, doesn't touch the exhaust rotated either way.
top bag.jpg

As for the future: I plan on leaving her looking pretty stock. No extended swingarm, turbo, or anything other than orange plastic! I will be adding creature comforts (helibars, CC, maybe lowered pegs, etc) and upgrading stock parts as they wear out over time like the rotors and Muzzy fan that have already been done.
'Samus' is a beautiful machine that @TallTom definitely took care of and I'm loving every mile!
TN trip 2.jpg

Thank you for the recognition. People don't get sometimes why that matters to some owners. I would feel horrible if that bike was anything less than represented.

I don't remember the list you got when you bought it, but it also has the best EK chain series you can get. Take care of that chain and I doubt you will ever need to replace it. It's way more able to handle what that bike can throw at it. You also got the upgraded cush drives. Night and day difference from OEM rubber. Again should be good for life.

Back