The untold story of Jan 6th.

Nothing is as it appears to be after the MSM has gathered all their talking points and agreed on what the narrative will be that is broadcasted repeatedly until it becomes the new reality. Jan 6th is just another scam in a long line of scams... otherwise Wray ( FBI director ) would answer questions about FBI agent activities on Jan 6th. Not answering questions is similar to pleading the 5th as you are likely familiar with it.

The assassination is well documented for the time it took place in. However, the video has been edited and who knows whether or not CGI is part of the images we see today. One thing is fairly certain... the head shot came from in front of JFK as he was facing forward when the fatal bullet removed part of his skull and moved his head back. That wouldn't be a shot coming from behind and above as the "official story" claims.

Jim Marrs wrote the book titled Crossfire... ( 1988 ) the release of the book stirred up the energy and interest in the investigation that led to in 3 years the movie titled JFK ( 1991 ) with Kevin Costner staring as Garrison, the Dallas DA at that time. Jim Marrs was a respected journalist in his time and use to teach a class on the JFK murder at a local college. That man probably knew more that event than any other individual at that time. He is still on you You Tube and you can hear what is known straight from him. Why does it matter? Murder always matters especially when its a nations president.
Their is no time limit statue of limitation for the crime of murder. Its likely the last name of people involved are household names and that secret must be kept at all cost no matter how compelling the evidence is... even if it cost billions to keep it that way.

What do you really know about Oswald? One version of him is told that he always wanted to play with the Big Boys. What does that mean exactly? Not sure it is that easy to figure out without more information about who he really was.
The only scam of Jan 6th is that Trump is out walking the streets and not wearing prison orange....

As for the JFK assassination as tragic as it was, nobody will really know all the details and facts...JFK was in an open car, driving in the open and ripe as a target....he made lots of enemies with his reaction in the "Bay of Pigs" and could the Russians or Cubans have been able to get to Oswald in order for him to do this is the real question.....I say yes....

The only scam of Jan 6th is that Trump is out walking the streets and not wearing prison orange....

As for the JFK assassination as tragic as it was, nobody will really know all the details and facts...JFK was in an open car, driving in the open and ripe as a target....he made lots of enemies with his reaction in the "Bay of Pigs" and could the Russians or Cubans have been able to get to Oswald in order for him to do this is the real question.....I say yes....
Hi. I agree they should put prison orange all who do not follow the denocrat line. Ma has 6000 new Americans citizens families. It should be 600000. We need them to do the work that Americans do not want to do.

Caught red handed doing what exactly?
Using JFK's quote as fodder for conspiracy theories as though Kennedy was referring to something other than the press writing articles about the cold war. I already expalined this to you but you seem to go in and out of consciousness. The rest of your post is more of the rambling, preprogrammed crap you always do. Long, disjointed rants about the MSM or immigration that numb the rest of us to sleep.
They tell us they have signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act. They should have called it the Inflation Acceleration Act. This by itself is very destructive to a countries economy... so... why do they do it? Does it correlate in some way to what JFK said in his speech all those years ago?
The same speech you quoted earlier? Why I bother analyzing your beligerent rants I'll never know. Does a cold war and national security affect the state of the economy? In a wide sense everything is connected, but to imply Kennedy was talking about economics in any way is twisting reality to fit your world.. That's how you keep your runaway mind going.
I'm going riding; discussion with you is futile.

Hi. I agree they should put prison orange all who do not follow the denocrat line. Ma has 6000 new Americans citizens families. It should be 600000. We need them to do the work that Americans do not want to do.
Crazy talk......I should expect better from you who fought to sustain the democratic process of America and supporting a former sitting president who didn't....and giving praise to those who conducted this insurrection against the electoral count....

Crazy talk......I should expect better from you who fought to sustain the democratic process of America and supporting a former sitting president who didn't....and giving praise to those who conducted this insurrection against the electoral count....
Hi. It all depends on with side you fall on the British side or the American I for one am on the American side.On here some would have picked the Britch side.

Using JFK's quote as fodder for conspiracy theories as though Kennedy was referring to something other than the press writing articles about the cold war. I already expalined this to you but you seem to go in and out of consciousness. The rest of your post is more of the rambling, preprogrammed crap you always do. Long, disjointed rants about the MSM or immigration that numb the rest of us to sleep.

The same speech you quoted earlier? Why I bother analyzing your beligerent rants I'll never know. Does a cold war and national security affect the state of the economy? In a wide sense everything is connected, but to imply Kennedy was talking about economics in any way is twisting reality to fit your world.. That's how you keep your runaway mind going.
I'm going riding; discussion with you is futile.
Sounds like you are butt hurt... oh well... All I am doing is connecting the dots in the ways my memory remembers them. Everything is subject to interpretation... you seem to have accepted the leftist marxist attack on America that has been brewing for decades. Look no farther than the transgender BS going on right now... This is a clear result of the attack on Americas core values, traditions, and history. Tearing down statues, project 1619, sexually explicit books in pre puberty schools is just a few of the ways the marxist want to bring the "Transformation of America" into reality. Yeah, the Obama dude was right up your alley, wasn't he?

My rants are nothing compared to Mark Levin's. His new book is almost here... its titled "The Democrat Party Hates America". You should pick up a copy and read it so you can catch up on the history contained within. From Woodrow Wilson to FDR to LBJ to Biden... they were all racist bigots that did dirty deeds cheap. Don't agree? No worries here... All I am doing is pointing out a tiny bit of recorded history. The results of what the people in charge did with the edicts, policies and bureaucratic idiocy to this nation are beyond lunacy.

The only reason you say yes to Oswald is because you decided you already heard the truth of the matter. You haven't explored the body of evidence that is on the record right now. The FBI won't release all the files they promised to release 50 years ago. That means you don't have all the facts and likely never will. Meanwhile, the private investigation continues to reveal bits and pieces to this day. If you were to tell me new evidence makes no difference when we look into the historical records of this event, then, that would confirm to me no amount of evidence would ever convince you the Feds lied to all of us. It's sad really because they are still lying about any number of issues and events that affect us as a nation on a range of subjects.

The only reason you say yes to Oswald is because you decided you already heard the truth of the matter. You haven't explored the body of evidence that is on the record right now. The FBI won't release all the files they promised to release 50 years ago. That means you don't have all the facts and likely never will. Meanwhile, the private investigation continues to reveal bits and pieces to this day. If you were to tell me new evidence makes no difference when we look into the historical records of this event, then, that would confirm to me no amount of evidence would ever convince you the Feds lied to all of us. It's sad really because they are still lying about any number of issues and events that affect us as a nation on a range of subjects.
The only reason I say yes to Oswald is he was quite capable of doing this action, he had the training and motive...

Anything else is window dressing...

I don't think an assassination of a president is something the American people want to delve into too much....we could delve into the motives of John Wilks Booth while we are at it I suppose.....

Hi. Some people may think that we are at the same point as we were in 1776. But for different issues.
I sure wouldn't place a lot of thought into "those" people....

You know your history and know what 1776 represented and that doesn't transcribe into today....

You aren't even in the 1861 realm....

This is an entirely new era spawned by the advent of social media and the very rapid access to the masses by people who are interested in dividing the American people.....I would even go out on a limb and say many of these people could be foreign funded..there are several bad actor states out there which would benefit from a divided America....

People in the internet spouting off that they are telling the actual truth about the American situation could be foreign agents

I sure wouldn't place a lot of thought into "those" people....

You know your history and know what 1776 represented and that doesn't transcribe into today....

You aren't even in the 1861 realm....

This is an entirely new era spawned by the advent of social media and the very rapid access to the masses by people who are interested in dividing the American people.....I would even go out on a limb and say many of these people could be foreign funded..there are several bad actor states out there which would benefit from a divided America....

People in the internet spouting off that they are telling the actual truth about the American situation could be foreign agents
Hi. There are so many ways to look at the same thing and still be 180 degrees apart. I still hope that we can pull it all back together.

With any luck people can realize there is a bigger risk to the United States from foreign enemies when divided....

I'd imagine those enemies are licking their lips in anticipation....
Hi. I am sure that a attack on the USA 95% of the people would come together. I do think the left would like to see a one world order. They do not want us to have guns they push the LGBQ+ stuff they want open boarders the govener of Ma. Was in Mexico tell people how to come to Ma and get benefits. They want to give them $20,000.00 for rent + medical + school + free food.

Hi. I am sure that a attack on the USA 95% of the people would come together. I do think the left would like to see a one world order. They do not want us to have guns they push the LGBQ+ stuff they want open boarders the govener of Ma. Was in Mexico tell people how to come to Ma and get benefits. They want to give them $20,000.00 for rent + medical + school + free food.
America's enemies won't have to lift a weapon....they'll create enough division through subversion that the US will in-fight itself....

It's already started just by reading your post....as long as people call them left and right, there will be division.

The only reason I say yes to Oswald is he was quite capable of doing this action, he had the training and motive... Anything else is window dressing... I don't think an assassination of a president is something the American people want to delve into too much....we could delve into the motives of John Wilks Booth while we are at it I suppose.....
I don't know what Booth has to do with anything going on these days. JFK's influence is still a force for the values and virtues he proposed and promoted. While he was a flawed man like most men are his words still resonate with many Americans that knew of him back in his era of the early 60s.

As far as Oswald being capable with a rifle... opinions vary on his accuracy with a rifle. Then, when you consider the Carcano rifle that is said to have been used that day we see that it was an inferior rifle. Add to that the accuracy of the scope being sighted in properly and everything becomes questionable.

Speaking of questionable... the 3 officers that recovered the rifle claimed initially that it was a far better weapon that they found on the 6th floor. It was said that is was a Mauser brand of military grade rifle. The officers were instructed to say is was the Carcano rifle they found.... 2 out of 3 officers changed their initial assessments to the Carcano. The other one did not and stuck with the Mauser identity of the rifle in question. Rumor has it the lone officer didn't continue to exist in this world.

More opinions to consider.

America's enemies won't have to lift a weapon....they'll create enough division through subversion that the US will in-fight itself....

It's already started just by reading your post....as long as people call them left and right, there will be division.
wtf? Never thought that i was gonna agree with you, did i really mis understood your stand on things, but yes your tottaly right on that part, and its not just the states, we all hate eachother for the most dumbest reasons, counrtys, or multinationals dont need to start any wars, we will destroy our selfs by all this dividing. But we can still try to start talking to eachother again and hope we understand we are all in the same boat, no mather our own views.

Hi. Well the 2 party system is division right from the start each has an a way they want the country to go.

Hi. Well the 2 party system is division right from the start each has an a way they want the country to go.
Of course....the difference is the majority of voters are generally swing voters who align themselves with the policies they agree with more than a specific party alignment.

Far right and far left aligned parties are equally dangerous to any country...

Of course....the difference is the majority of voters are generally swing voters who align themselves with the policies they agree with more than a specific party alignment.

Far right and far left aligned parties are equally dangerous to any country...
Hi. If lets say the left is totalartorianthen lets say the right should do everything to bring it back for the people and freedom.

Back