The untold story of Jan 6th.

When the Mob assist a presidential candidate to win an election and you are the president elect.... you know why you won.

At the time of that election it was the closest election in history.
The veteran Nixon, a great debater, may have won if the young, well spoken and brilliant Kennedy hadn't turned popular opinion with a great performance during the presidential debates. Nixon never fully recovered. The Mob was not at either podium.

The veteran Nixon, a great debater, may have won if the young, well spoken and brilliant Kennedy hadn't turned popular opinion with a great performance during the presidential debates. Nixon never fully recovered. The Mob was not at either podium.
I get it now... you were there and saw the reality of it all... the rest of those clowns say the Mob was involved... what do they know? Were any of them included in the voting process? Dominion hadn't been thought of yet.

Read the text of the debates. It won’t support your theory so I’m guessing you won’t.

Well Zerks, i should'nt be responding anymore, but let me point some things out....My first comment i pointed at stopping this bs and just unite instead of fight....well suprise suprise, instead of opening the new posted posts....all political posts were gone from the main paige....been there before, got comments removed, banned and blocked whenever you talk about unity.
As you and other readers who dont mingle in these kinds off discussions CAN see....another member avoided questions and changed the subject....so whats Kennedy got to do with all this? Go find Kennedy and you will see that his family comes from a long line of nobles, kings, clans.....see my other comments, if you still cant see that its always people in "power" that are in certain possitions then its time to get your head out off the sand. I am ending this discussion, i said enough, and those who do have a gut feeling that something is off....i gave you some pieces of the puzlle, its up to you if that is the path you want to take or hope for the best with your next up coming elections.....i can tell you one thing as a fact...it doesn't mather wich puppet they put in place, nothing will change, because you tell yourself that folks like me are crazy and one day evrything will be ok....i say, just wait till they shuffed that digital coin down your troath, cause now you lost every bit of freedom you still had left.....doubt me...go look around in your stores where everything is allready in place for cashles payment.

Read the text of the debates. It won’t support your theory so I’m guessing you won’t.
Nixon took us off the gold standard... That was the decision that sent us on a path to the destruction of our currency. That makes Nixon another swamp creature for the big banks and fractional reserve lending where the money supply grows like popcorn... add to that getting cozy with China and bringing them into active trading partner status that is mostly a favorable one for a communist government. Nixon didn't do us any big favors.

The debates were before the election and its doubtful they talked about Mob influence in the election. So, what would the debates do to affect the outcome of the people counting the votes on election night if it was already rigged for JFK?

Cant we just stop with all this political/world problems bs? It will only do one thing and thats divide us even more.
The fact is that even Tucker is a multi miljonair, funny he, that all these people who claim to rule us or give us a way off thinking all make a poop ton off cash....do you?
This is suppose to be a place where folks love bikes, share the knowledge and show off their builds.
It doesnt mather who's right or wrong, what does mather is that we all over the world, got so divided in the last couple off years, and i knew a saying....something like divide and ? Its time we came together and ignore all the poop they do....its all f-ing theatre and a bad one to....so why bother watching? No audience, no play. Just my 2 cents from another place that is divided as f-ck
What matters is the truth... if we don't have the truth that we deserve to know, then how can the citizens of a country have faith and trust in its government?

Its not about division, except for those that want to muddy the waters and divide us anyway that they can.

Rumor has it this story was run to get out ahead of it... what is it? The probability of Mrs Obama running for the Dims as the presidential nominee in place of Pedo Joe.

Last edited:
Nixon took us off the gold standard... That was the decision that sent us on a path to the destruction of our currency. That makes Nixon another swamp creature for the big banks and fractional reserve lending where the money supply grows like popcorn... add to that getting cozy with China and bringing them into active trading partner status that is mostly a favorable one for a communist government. Nixon didn't do us any big favors. The debates were before the election and its doubtful they talked about Mob influence in the election. So, what would the debates do to affect the outcome of the people counting the votes on election night if it was already rigged for JFK?

You’re unbelievable. Now you’re claiming the ‘60 election was fraudulent? There’s no arguing with an idiot. You just make shitt as you go along.

Last edited:
JKF was one of the great minds and leaders of his century. For you to imply he was in office because of mob intervention defies all logic. Citizens voted him in, by a hair, and we are still better because of it.

JKF was one of the great minds and leaders of his century. For you to imply he was in office because of mob intervention defies all logic. Citizens voted him in, by a hair, and we are still better because of it.
You forget that JFKs dad ( Joseph ) was said to be involved with the Mob as a bootlegger. Maybe it true, maybe it isn't so the mystery remains.

Just remember... those that control the future control the past. We still live in a blacked out FBI version of what happened that day.

Back to what JFK spoke of for a moment... why would he say that if it wasn't true in the way he said it? I don't think he was attempting to mislead us, do you ? I look forward to hearing the answer on that one because of how intelligent you said he is / was.

Yes... you consider me unbelievable... no big deal.

It takes years and decades to unravel some to the lies repeated countless times throughout history until somebody comes along and shows beyond a doubt that they have discovered the proof of what really happened.

Did you know Anderson Cooper is a relative of the Vanderbilt family? How is that for an "old money" connection? lol !

Last edited:
I would say according to some (on this forum and elsewhere) all elections ever held were fraudulent unless the person they voted for won....

......and if a candidate loses, all they have to do is get up on their soap box and claim they actually won and their rabid supporters will jump on the band wagon and decry the election invalid.....and even break into the capital building in an effort to circumvent the electoral count from happening....

....easy-peasy......

Back to what JFK spoke of for a moment... why would he say that if it wasn't true in the way he said it? I don't think he was attempting to mislead us, do you ? I look forward to hearing the answer on that one because of how intelligent you said he is / was.
He was appealing to the newspapers to show restraint when printing information concerning the cold war. You take the paragraph out of context and try to make it sound like he was talking about some secret, covert, elite force among us. He was talking about Russia and the problem the press could cause by reporting covert processes the U.S. was running in order to stay on the safe side. A cold war is quite different from battleground. The weapons are information.

I suggest you study his speeches a little more deliberately. You'll appreciate him more. He was truly one of the great Presidents in American history.

I think you need to study a dictionary. "They" got you a long time ago. As far as JFK being a great president you are preaching to the choir.

What I would suggest you do is read some real history books... read some well thought out scientific analysis from the JFK murder. ( Crossfire ) More books of varying depth and scope have been written about that day than any other event in the 20th century. That is a lot of stones being turned over and examined. Also keep in mind Allen Dulles was on the Warren Commission. Do you know anything about the interactions they had with each other? Allen was definitely the wrong man for job of reporting the findings for the Commission report.

That event has had more investigative work performed around it to get to the truth than anything else you can name. As I am sure you are aware... a real killer can be convicted on pure circumstantial evidence in a court of law. To even think we know who did it is a joke. We actually know who some of the people were that were involved in the assassination. It is said the shooters were paid 50K for the act.

Mark Shaw and another lawyer are still collecting testimony from those that will speak about what they witnessed that day. Other people that have a memory won't talk about what they saw, or, talk about something they knew that was bad and actually happened.

I think you need to study a dictionary. "They" got you a long time ago. As far as JFK being a great president you are preaching to the choir.

What I would suggest you do is read some real history books... read some well thought out scientific analysis from the JFK murder. ( Crossfire ) More books of varying depth and scope have been written about that day than any other event in the 20th century. That is a lot of stones being turned over and examined. Also keep in mind Allen Dulles was on the Warren Commission. Do you know anything about the interactions they had with each other? Allen was definitely the wrong man for job of reporting the findings for the Commission report.

That event has had more investigative work performed around it to get to the truth than anything else you can name. As I am sure you are aware... a real killer can be convicted on pure circumstantial evidence in a court of law. To even think we know who did it is a joke. We actually know who some of the people were that were involved in the assassination. It is said the shooters were paid 50K for the act.

Mark Shaw and another lawyer are still collecting testimony from those that will speak about what they witnessed that day. Other people that have a memory won't talk about what they saw, or, talk about something they knew that was bad and actually happened.
I need to study a dictionary? Wow. Doesn't matter. What do the second, third and fourth paragraphs of your post have to do with the speech about the press which you quoted a section of? They pertain to the assassination. We were specifically discussing the JFK quote you posted. The speech that quote was from was given in 1961.
Debating with you is as frustrating as it is fruitless because you keep changing the point we are discussing just so you can continue your ramblings.

Last edited:
I need to study a dictionary? Wow. Doesn't matter. What do the second, third and fourth paragraphs of your post have to do with the speech about the press which you quoted a section of? They pertain to the assassination. We were specifically discussing the JFK quote you posted. The speech that quote was from was given in 1961.
Debating with you is as frustrating as it is fruitless because you keep changing the point we are discussing just so you can continue your ramblings.
The other points have to do with the circumstances of why his life was cut short, who did it and why they did it. But, that is of no importance to you based on your accusation of me deflecting. So, believe the false narrative and think that Oswald can do tricky things with a bullet once it leaves the barrel of a gun. It is what the most gullible of us would normally do.

My conclusion of JFKs death is just my opinion. His mistake was thinking he would be protected as he rode in a car through Dallas on a sunny fall day.

Since you seem unable to keep up, I quote you to clarify what we're talking about.

You either misunderstood the context of JFK's quote or chose to ignore it. You asked for my input but still deflect to avoid admitting you were confused or more likely, scheming to fan conspiracy flames.

Since you seem unable to keep up, I quote you to clarify what we're talking about.

You either misunderstood the context of JFK's quote or chose to ignore it. You asked for my input but still deflect to avoid admitting you were confused or more likely, scheming to fan conspiracy flames.
So you think Oswald acted alone? Amazing... You are not interested in the truth. Its fine with you if the FBI won't release all the documents at a point well over 50 years ago as promised by the powers that be back during that time period. Its no different than Wray not answering questions for a congressional committee about where FBI agents were on Jan 6th and what they were doing. Apparently you approve of all the secret information being withheld. When you don't question the story because parts are missing then it makes you a Rube like all the other Rubes that just don't care what happens.

As far as JFKs speech goes... he made it very clear nefarious activities are the norm for the side that wants control over anything they can get as long as they don't get caught doing illegal activity.

So you think Oswald acted alone? Amazing... You are not interested in the truth. Its fine with you if the FBI won't release all the documents at a point well over 50 years ago as promised by the powers that be back during that time period. Its no different than Wray not answering questions for a congressional committee about where FBI agents were on Jan 6th and what they were doing. Apparently you approve of all the secret information being withheld. When you don't question the story because parts are missing then it makes you a Rube like all the other Rubes that just don't care what happens.

As far as JFKs speech goes... he made it very clear nefarious activities are the norm for the side that wants control over anything they can get as long as they don't get caught doing illegal activity.
One big difference between the events that occurred in the JFK assassination and the insurrection of Jan 6th is documentation (video, social media, etc) and eye witnesses....There was clear evidence of the then sitting president being on the side of the insurrectionists by expressing his love for them and stating at least they tried.....he should have been excluded from ever holding office again just for those alone...

Oswald was a former Marine which means nothing was beyond his capability.

You used JFK's quote as pseudo flame for conspiracy, and may I add you have not defended or even addressed that fact because you were caught red handed. Instead you jump ahead two years and start discussing the assassination and idiotically put words or opinions on me. We haven't even discussed the assassination. Are you a moron or do you just act like one?

One big difference between the events that occurred in the JFK assassination and the insurrection of Jan 6th is documentation (video, social media, etc) and eye witnesses....There was clear evidence of the then sitting president being on the side of the insurrectionists by expressing his love for them and stating at least they tried.....he should have been excluded from ever holding office again just for those alone...

Oswald was a former Marine which means nothing was beyond his capability.
Nothing is as it appears to be after the MSM has gathered all their talking points and agreed on what the narrative will be that is broadcasted repeatedly until it becomes the new reality. Jan 6th is just another scam in a long line of scams... otherwise Wray ( FBI director ) would answer questions about FBI agent activities on Jan 6th. Not answering questions is similar to pleading the 5th as you are likely familiar with it.

The assassination is well documented for the time it took place in. However, the video has been edited and who knows whether or not CGI is part of the images we see today. One thing is fairly certain... the head shot came from in front of JFK as he was facing forward when the fatal bullet removed part of his skull and moved his head back. That wouldn't be a shot coming from behind and above as the "official story" claims.

Jim Marrs wrote the book titled Crossfire... ( 1988 ) the release of the book stirred up the energy and interest in the investigation that led to in 3 years the movie titled JFK ( 1991 ) with Kevin Costner staring as Garrison, the Dallas DA at that time. Jim Marrs was a respected journalist in his time and use to teach a class on the JFK murder at a local college. That man probably knew more that event than any other individual at that time. He is still on you You Tube and you can hear what is known straight from him. Why does it matter? Murder always matters especially when its a nations president.
Their is no time limit statue of limitation for the crime of murder. Its likely the last name of people involved are household names and that secret must be kept at all cost no matter how compelling the evidence is... even if it cost billions to keep it that way.

What do you really know about Oswald? One version of him is told that he always wanted to play with the Big Boys. What does that mean exactly? Not sure it is that easy to figure out without more information about who he really was.

You used JFK's quote as pseudo flame for conspiracy, and may I add you have not defended or even addressed that fact because you were caught red handed. Instead you jump ahead two years and start discussing the assassination and idiotically put words or opinions on me. We haven't even discussed the assassination. Are you a moron or do you just act like one?
Caught red handed doing what exactly?

I already know you don't care about the truth because you don't question anything coming from the MSM. You simply go with the narrative whatever it may be. A lot of people were turned off by the Jan 6th committee hearings... why? because they see it for what it is... just another dog and pony show for those that like to hate people for various reasons not worth mentioning.
Why did the Russia hoax fail? Why did 2 impeachments fail? Are you going to say that Trump has enough money to defend himself as compared to most people charged with high crimes? The MSM is owned by like minded people including FOX even though the faces we see on FOX have a different slant on most decisive subjects... what it all does is.... it keeps the division alive.

The reason I don't let this stuff go is plain to see... it undermines the faith the people should have for the country they live in. If a countries leaders have a poor reputation for being liars... then we don't really have a country, we have a country standing on lies and all the mischief that goes on that support those lies. These days we are being constantly lied to by the people claiming to be real patriotic leaders... people that gave an oath to protect and defend this country. What are these leaders doing?

They tell us they have signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act. They should have called it the Inflation Acceleration Act. This by itself is very destructive to a countries economy... so... why do they do it? Does it correlate in some way to what JFK said in his speech all those years ago?

They tell us they have complete border control... looks to me from the pictures and videos along with all the political fallout we have a wide open border that smuggles drugs, people, and blackmails able bodied people that gain employment here to pay off cartels that will kill a family back home in the country they came from if the coyotes don't get paid for the human smuggling that was enabled by our open border.

Plenty more where that came from but 4.45 am comes early.

Back