The untold story of Jan 6th.

Cant we just stop with all this political/world problems bs? It will only do one thing and thats divide us even more.
The fact is that even Tucker is a multi miljonair, funny he, that all these people who claim to rule us or give us a way off thinking all make a poop ton off cash....do you?
This is suppose to be a place where folks love bikes, share the knowledge and show off their builds.
It doesnt mather who's right or wrong, what does mather is that we all over the world, got so divided in the last couple off years, and i knew a saying....something like divide and ? Its time we came together and ignore all the poop they do....its all f-ing theatre and a bad one to....so why bother watching? No audience, no play. Just my 2 cents from another place that is divided as f-ck

Some people arrested for Jan 6th were not even there. 22 years for one of them.

Not everything this guy says is the gospel truth.....now we are to believe your entire justice system is inept and incapable of doing their jobs........

Anti government, anti judicial system, anti electoral process......what's left?

For another thing, I have no idea why you feel the need to post this here knowing full well many of us will be here to tell you what I just did.....

You must have some other hobbies other than conspiracy theories.....

Ok, just saw that there is a politics section.....who knew on a busa forum?
God and country, isn't that still inbedded in the US?
Just browsed some KJV bible (romans) you should read it....its about law and the excistence of one law, written in stone.
Everyone who knows the bible should also be aware of the great deciever....ring a bell? Our world is build on lies by people who claim to respect god, no mather what country your from....we live in a monarchy where a king claims to swear a oath to god, but stealing from his people to renovate his house for 80mlj....or sending war materials to other countrys....these people should read those 10 laws and understand they break them all.....the great deciever. And what do we do.....we duke it out while getting robbed blind by taxes, inflation and so on. Again no mather our differences, this is litarly the time to understand who we are and see that people who ever is running your country, is litarly running it to the ground. WORLDWIDE

Ok, just saw that there is a politics section.....who knew on a busa forum?
God and country, isn't that still inbedded in the US?
Just browsed some KJV bible (romans) you should read it....its about law and the excistence of one law, written in stone.
Everyone who knows the bible should also be aware of the great deciever....ring a bell? Our world is build on lies by people who claim to respect god, no mather what country your from....we live in a monarchy where a king claims to swear a oath to god, but stealing from his people to renovate his house for 80mlj....or sending war materials to other countrys....these people should read those 10 laws and understand they break them all.....the great deciever. And what do we do.....we duke it out while getting robbed blind by taxes, inflation and so on. Again no mather our differences, this is litarly the time to understand who we are and see that people who ever is running your country, is litarly running it to the ground. WORLDWIDE
That is all simple enough to understand regarding the Bible and how it is to be interpreted.

The people that are in the positions of power in America took an oath to uphold the US Constitution. Since the people that took these oaths are more interested in subverting these important promises they made to the nations citizens then we are required to let them know they have violated their oaths. We then must have the legal process engage those people for the purpose of restoring law and order.

It all starts with the awareness to recognize what the violations are and the next action to take to resolve the injustices. Until then we will have lawlessness, corruption and deception that infects every aspect of life.

We already know complaining about it will fall on deaf ears. I am simply the messenger.... and... I make a good target for all of those people that like to attack the messenger... its as if they think that will fix anything.

Not everything this guy says is the gospel truth.....now we are to believe your entire justice system is inept and incapable of doing their jobs........

Anti government, anti judicial system, anti electoral process......what's left?

For another thing, I have no idea why you feel the need to post this here knowing full well many of us will be here to tell you what I just did.....

You must have some other hobbies other than conspiracy theories.....
This country has been under attack for decades. The justice system has had one breakdown after another for decades. If people want truth and justice restored then the violators must be called out and death with. The video is one small segment that explains what has been happening. It is simply a way to expose the injustices that play out in our day to day lives. I know its a bitter pill to swallow. Few people here want to see it for what it is. So, don't click on it if you can't handle it.

What do the words "conspiracy theory" mean anyway? Seems to me people conspire to do all kinds of things that are considered good and bad by others... so what?

Those words are being used to discredit people that call out injustices as a way to discourage the calling out of those injustices. It is amazing how clever and simple it is.... isn't it?

We already know complaining about it will fall on deaf ears. I am simply the messenger.... and... I make a good target for all of those people that like to attack the messenger... its as if they think that will fix anything.
The minute you voice your opinion, you are no longer "just a messenger" and leave yourself wide open to debate the content you have posted much of which is somebody else's opinion and not necessarily factual.

Then you must agree free speech is a good thing... otherwise how would we know what opinions are held by individuals in a discussion about the subjects we all discuss here?

If people look outside the MSM bubble for other sources that can reveal what really happened then your odds of discovering the truth through the process of discovering the MSM lies rises considerably. In general the credibility of the MSM is in decline as people are waking up to the truth that we are being lied to on a consistent basis... America is one of the propagandized nations on earth right now. Notice how quickly anyone coming forward with the truth that doesn't fit the MSM narratives is quickly attacked and discredited.

Then you must agree free speech is a good thing... otherwise how would we know what opinions are held by individuals in a discussion about the subjects we all discuss here?

If people look outside the MSM bubble for other sources that can reveal what really happened then your odds of discovering the truth through the process of discovering the MSM lies rises considerably. In general the credibility of the MSM is in decline as people are waking up to the truth that we are being lied to on a consistent basis... America is one of the propagandized nations on earth right now. Notice how quickly anyone coming forward with the truth that doesn't fit the MSM narratives is quickly attacked and discredited.
There's free speech and then there's speech that's sole purpose is to create division and anger.....most of these "free lance" people who make these sorts of videos fit that description.

We talk about faith...faith in the justice system doing it's job, faith in those who take an oath and risk prison when they break that oath.....if we lose faith in this, we lose faith in the ability for the country to recover and heal....

There's free speech and then there's speech that's sole purpose is to create division and anger.....most of these "free lance" people who make these sorts of videos fit that description.

We talk about faith...faith in the justice system doing it's job, faith in those who take an oath and risk prison when they break that oath.....if we lose faith in this, we lose faith in the ability for the country to recover and heal....
I don't see our president having any fear of the US justice system. He swore to defend this country from enemies foreign and domestic. One look at the southern border tells us he has no issue with undocumented illegal aliens flooding into our country in direct violation of our immigration laws. This operation is designed to dilute the will of Americans that want the US Constitution upheld and the laws regarding immigration enforced. What is Biden doing now? They are telling Texas to take down the Rio Grande water barrier by Sept 15th or get sued by the Federal Government... so much for States rights to protect its borders.... this whole border issue is a disaster that will impact this country for decades if it is not resolved and the rule of law restored.

Some people arrested for Jan 6th were not even there. 22 years for one of them.

You’re going to tell us that despite all the overwhelming evidence that compelled a jury to find him guilty in a few hours, that Navarro is innocent because he wasn’t physically there? Neither was Trump and I wouldn’t be surprised if that jury is even quicker. Jan 6th was wrong on so many levels. It’s a black mark on our country’s history. All the planners, leaders and instigators should be levied as bad or worse punishment than the people that were there.

You’re going to tell us that despite all the overwhelming evidence that compelled a jury to find him guilty in a few hours, that Navarro is innocent because he wasn’t physically there? Neither was Trump and I wouldn’t be surprised if that jury is even quicker. Jan 6th was wrong on so many levels. It’s a black mark on our country’s history. All the planners, leaders and instigators should be levied as bad or worse punishment than the people that were there.
Keep drinking the MSM koolaid narrative. Its all lies until it isn't and it takes a lot of work to reveal the truth. I see your hero Eric Holder didn't have to answer a Congressional supeana and nothing happened to him even though it was proven that the weapons he released were involved in the murder of a US Border patrol member. No big deal right? Its just collateral damage by poor judgement of the top AG in the country at that time.... nothing to see here... move along... forget about it.... the AG is above the law.

What is over whelming is when Christopher Wray, the top FBI director won't answer questions from Congressmen about where FBI agents were and what they were doing on the US Capitol grounds on Jan 6th. Wray can't answer... why? Is this another one of those National Security issues again? Its laughable because Wray doesn't want to get caught lying... just like Mc Cabe and others that got fired for lying... TDS is an incurable mental disorder.

What is over whelming is when Christopher Wray, the top FBI director won't answer questions from Congressmen about where FBI agents were and what they were doing on the US Capitol grounds on Jan 6th. Wray can't answer... why? Is this another one of those National Security issues again? Its laughable because Wray doesn't want to get caught lying... just like Mc Cabe and others that got fired for lying... TDS is an incurable mental disorder.
I side with @Red05 wholeheartedly on this.....

Anyone who thinks they can justify what happened on Jan 6th should really question their loyalty to their country....

There was a huge investigation into that event and the people involved will pay.....and so they should....

FBI aren't a police force, they are an investigation force...

Last edited:
I don't see our president having any fear of the US justice system. He swore to defend this country from enemies foreign and domestic. One look at the southern border tells us he has no issue with undocumented illegal aliens flooding into our country in direct violation of our immigration laws. This operation is designed to dilute the will of Americans that want the US Constitution upheld and the laws regarding immigration enforced. What is Biden doing now? They are telling Texas to take down the Rio Grande water barrier by Sept 15th or get sued by the Federal Government... so much for States rights to protect its borders.... this whole border issue is a disaster that will impact this country for decades if it is not resolved and the rule of law restored.
That southern border has been an issue ever since the US became a country and will be for as long as it remains a country....that's just a fact...

When you live next to a poor, corrupt country like Mexico, what do you expect?

That southern border has been an issue ever since the US became a country and will be for as long as it remains a country....that's just a fact...

When you live next to a poor, corrupt country like Mexico, what do you expect?
Oh please... you can't compare the numbers from the past to what is going on now... don't be ridiculous. The so called sanctuary cities are pleading with Washington to send money because they can't handle the overflow. The NYC mayor even went on the record saying this will destroy NYC. Is it true? I have no idea.... I don't know what the capacity of NYC is.

Mexico is also complaining about the border barrier in the middle of the Rio Grande.... Whats the matter Mexico? You don't want illegals staying in your country either?

I side with @Red05 wholeheartedly on this.....

Anyone who thinks they can justify what happened on Jan 6th should really question their loyalty to their country....

There was a huge investigation into that event and the people involved will pay.....and so they should....

FBI aren't a police force, they are an investigation force...
Huh? The FBI isn't a Police force? Whats next .... you will tell us they don't arrest people either for breaking US laws too?

Huh? The FBI isn't a Police force? Whats next .... you will tell us they don't arrest people either for breaking US laws too?
You dare mention koolaid. Cap won't let me use cuss words and lets you deface our country, our governmnet and judicial system. It's a travesty.

The people that are in the positions of power in America took an oath to uphold the US Constitution
yep indeed, but the part that most people seem to miss, that they all took an oath on the bible and you should'nt see the bible as a book of story's, but as a book of laws. So you cant hold others accountable for what they wright down and not uphold, but you can keep them on there oath to god. so dive deeper....no mather what your own believes are, its what others claim to believe, and the bible is about choise, you either follow the path of god and do good, or you follow the deciever......its all about choise, concent and contract....the moment you vote you enter a contract.....see where i'm getting at?

You dare mention koolaid. Cap won't let me use cuss words and lets you deface our country, our governmnet and judicial system. It's a travesty.
The FBI has been caught recently as well as in the past doing things it should never do. The hierarchy at the top needs a good house cleaning right now. When Wray won't answer questions that means something is being withheld regarding Jan 6th. If you are the type to give Wray a pass then it tells me which side of good and evil you support. Ruling by Secrecy is one of the cornerstones of a corrupt government. Ruling by Secrecy is also the name of a book written by Jim Marrs. It was written some time ago and contains over 400 references / sources for the bulk of what is revealed pre 9-11. You are blind to the subversion taking place right now... you are doing a great job of obeying the corrupt powers that be. Now, put your mask on and get the jab when it comes out again.... and Fauci never lies about anything.

Back