The Great River Road ride

I can't call in unfortunately. I am a supervisor. I will be the only supervisor on my shift Sunday not to mention I would lose my holiday pay Monday. I should know tomorrow if I have to work for sure. Right now, they say yes. Orders come in tomorrow which will be the deciding factor.

I may have gotten lost along the way but are you guys planning on doin this ride Sunday? I may have to talk the little lady into coming out that way with me. I am moving into my new apartment this weekend but hopefully I can meet up with you all and go for a nice ride. I'll let you know soon.

I'm about an hour north of Chicago in Gurnee. I'm really gonna try and make this one to finally meet some of you guys.

I'm about an hour north of Chicago in Gurnee. I'm really gonna try and make this one to finally meet some of you guys.

If you want head this way Saturday, We will be having a blast all night then riding on Sunday. We have an extra bed here if you need it.

The above offer goes to anyone that wants to come up, first come first serve, we also have plenty of floor space!

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! I am not sure who will be with me. The gf talks about going but if she doesn't, my daughter wants to come. Who knows....I will prob be alone! Now, where will I meet everyone?

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! I am not sure who will be with me. The gf talks about going but if she doesn't, my daughter wants to come. Who knows....I will prob be alone! Now, where will I meet everyone?

Thats good to hear Bill! We will get with you to figure out a meet spot, however, my wife will be riding with me and she doesn't have much time on her new bike, so I don't know if she will be up for the whole ride. We will work something out.

Thats good to hear Bill! We will get with you to figure out a meet spot, however, my wife will be riding with me and she doesn't have much time on her new bike, so I don't know if she will be up for the whole ride. We will work something out.

That is fine with me. The woman doesn't know how long her butt will last on the backseat either so we may not make the whole thing. I told her we do quite a few stops when we ride.

ok... looks like this is gonna be a good, long, fun ride! :thumbsup:

the meet time is 9a (someone in the QC area pick an easy spot for us out-of-towners to meet you). kickstands up around 915a then head north along great river rd with detours to be determined by the locals who know the roads. lunch sometime around 1230-1p i am guessing in the dubuque area then some more riding (route TBD on the fly).

i am looking forward to the ride but not to the slab time to and from. i am gonna have some serious monkey butt by sunday night.

well, i really hate to say this...but it doesn't look like the lady and I are gonna be able to ride with you all. :disagree: I'm not happy about this. I hope you all have a fun and safe trip!

well, i really hate to say this...but it doesn't look like the lady and I are gonna be able to ride with you all. :disagree: I'm not happy about this. I hope you all have a fun and safe trip!

Thats to bad, was looking forward to meeting you and your wife.. Maybe next time.. :thumbsup:

We could meet at the junction of I 80 and route 67 theres a real nice welcome center. Also a Mc Donalds there as well.. :thumbsup:

Does this spot work for everyone or not? Follow I80w 1st exit after you cross the Mississippi into Iowa and follow signs to the McD's/welcome center.. ???

Back