Suzuki Service Bulletin

In the last couple of days my bke has started to act as if it is starving for fuel during the first half second of hard acceleration. I called my dealer in USA,state of KY about 108 and 109. He said he had not heard of it. That was on the weekend. Today I called him back and he still acted as if he didn't know about it. When I said that one of them was about feul line routing he slipped and said I know about that. So he is looking and go to get the 108 about the fuel line. When he comes back he says the 109 is attached to 108 and he didn't see it. YeeHau finally I get him to do something for me. Also he says that not all bikes can be repaired under 108 and 109. After looking up my vin # he decides that I am covered. I belive that all Dealers in USA should now have them as KY is last to get everything. Thanks everyone who helped get this pushed through.

Michael J, go to your dealer get the owner and the service manager in the same room and explain to them that this is a life threatening problem and tell them to call Suzuki NOW and have them request the Service Bulletin's #108 and #109 to be FAXED NOW.

Don't put up with any dealer bullshit, it is not his life when the bike cut's out in an intersection of a busy city street.

Michael what is your Email addressI will scan them later and send them to you as a JPEG.

Bulletins #108 (3pages) and #109(4 pages)

#108 is dated (8/30/99) and #109 (9/8/99)

If you still need them I just recieved the full sets tonight, and will send out Jpegs if you do need them.

Kawabuser and many many others were sent the copies of the S. Bulletins.
I feel this site has become cumbersome, and besides i just ordered a ZX-12!
This will be my last post.
Ride safe and have fun.
Bob

Would also like to see please ,you think you are finding it hard over there here in Australia it is worse .Cannot even buy a manual. Thanks please e-mail to boss@net2000.com.au
Take care Thanks in advance Boss

Would also like to see please ,you think you are finding it hard over there here in Australia it is worse .Cannot even buy a manual. Thanks please e-mail to boss@net2000.com.au
Take care Thanks in advance Boss

have been reading the site for a while and have now gain access.Have had many CUTTING out problems once resulting in a bit of off roading.suzuki u.k recommended several things ,firstly changing to a good mineral oil,secondly disconnecting the pink wire from the gear change sensor and not fromthe E.C.U. And then set the throttle potentiometer to the low setting on the head up display which will lean off the mixture slightly.AT PRESENT all these are working ok

Sorehead and Michael J your email addresses did not work please submit correct address.

Pages 3 and 4 of bulletin 109 have been corrected and will be resent, sorry for the foul-up.

Back