Suzuki is pissing me off

OB_Bob

Registered
Damage to my relationship with Suzuki I will NEVER forget this whole ordeal.
This whole cut-out backorder thing has just about got me to say screw Suzuki. ZX-12, CBR1000RR something other than a Suzook.
Called Suzuki again yesterday to check on my manual, and ask about cut-out again since last time they called me and told me we would know on Friday.
"Best information" we have is "its a fuel delivery problem" "Still waiting to hear from the factory" This guy Brad is well trained to not say the wrong thing. I asked if it would be a waste of time to clean out the tank and the filters and strainers to see if he would imply something. Nope, best information he has he gave me.
Then my manual, and this just is not acceptible--Sept. 30th 300 are due in. September 30th!! Screw this--, I will pay someone $100 to copy theirs and send it to me. Any takers? Make a few and sell them too.
Bob

Bob I know how you feel,it's the same with any other product that we buy,if you get bad service we blame the guy behind the phone/counter.Best bet is to write a letter to the USA headquaters and also one to the Japanese headquaters and make sure it's a certified letter with return recipt and explain your problem also if this is the second or third contact with the company and you are not getting satisfied responce find yourself a good lawyer that handles motorcycle issues best bet is look in Thunder Press "Free motorcycle news" found at most Harley dealers.Anyways good luck.You have the right to buy any product you want and it's your choice but you will run into the same problems of service if you have a company with bad Management and bad Customer service.The Hayabusa or any Suzuki motorcycles are good products and you will have problems with first year bikes,same thing with Harley when they brought out the 88cui bikes,but they continue to fix those problems,now if they could fix some of there bad dealers.Anyways good luck on your choice in motorcycles it's your money but like I said it boils down to the human that is behind the company/product that will make a different.If you check all the other postings on this site or any other site and the problems boils down to HUMAN.Tools don't kill people,HUMANs do.To bad we can't talk to each other on a one to one base and with truth and honesty and when we do this world would be alot better place for all.

Not mad at Brad or parts counter Guys. I am mad at SUZUKI !!
Released a product apparently too soon. No training of the service guys, parts stocking levels not planned, slow to correct relatively small problems. SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE- 3days for call back sometimes! Not Brad's fault, hire more people.
I believe they do this because they are one of the smallest of the motorcycle co's and are trying gain an advantage wherever possible. In case they have not heard the 90's began the customer service improvement trend. Look at the auto industry now vs. 20 years ago.
Honda had parts out for upgrades 1st week the blackbird was released. Suzuki has been down this road with the GSXR750, TL's as well.
Already sent a letter, big deal. They already cashed my check and I do not have a cut-out problem (yet?), but feel for those who do, and it looks like its figured out despite Suzuki anyway.
Still would buy a BUSA again at this point, so its not all that bad. But I feel better now for typing this out of my system.
Only 2800 miles on the clock.
Bob

I'm experiencing the rumbling and sputtering that everyone's talking about with just 1600 miles on the bike now. I'm fortunate to have found some racing and mechanical experts in the Portland area. They knew more about this bike than the dealership...without the manual. When my new manual shows up I think I'll just drop it and the bike down to those guys and tell them to have fun.

Back