Supercharged Gen II

man cool-as, so basically its still looks like a stock bike but stealth - I like that fact you canb still use your normal pipe nice mate well done

Randy at Speedwrench along with Jeff at TFOG did the basic map for it. The autotune is going to do the rest. I believe it will actually get better once I get some road time on it. I took it out on saturday for a test ride. When I got back to TFOG they plugged the PCV into the laptop and the outotune was making trims. By the way my hat goes off to PC. We had problems on the dyno with the autotune (wasn't making trims), Randy called PC from the dyno room and got excellent support. Thanks alot Guys!!!!!!!

I hope they gave you a GREAT basic tune, otherwise you will probably hurt the motor using the autotune if you aren't careful...

I know about the traction fluid. :laugh: I got a almost full quart of it sitting in the garage. I just got all rotrex parts. did not get a kit. I got them through mountain performance in utah. they make snowmobile supercharger kits.
Probably had to modify the #4 header pipe to clear the supercharger. I was runing a tsukigi sidewinder that did not nead any modifications at all to use. except I had to put another o2 sensor bung in it because the supercharger was right on top of where it normally comes with one.
So 317hp on stock engine? What all does it use for fueling? biger injectors, riseing rate fmu?
Are you just useing the power commander with auto tune?
I ran a bazzaz with auto tune for awhile, but I had larger 42lb injectors in the top set and a 1:1 fmu also. it actually worked pretty well when I was only runing 8-9lbs of boost. when I turned it up to 12 the belt was sliping so it was not always the same boost or linear boost. So the fueling not being boost referenced did not work very well. run 5th gear only on dyno and it would make 9psi. run it through a few gears down the track and it would make 12psi. I had alot smaller belt though. only a 5 rib belt. need to either keep the boost at 8-9psi with the belt setup I have or get a different belt and pulley setup made so it does not slip when runing 12+psi.
How many lbs of boost are you runing?

Hello all.... MY name is Jeff... I work for TFOG wheelsports and I did the build.

1st running the auto tune is what keeps the fuel map right and keeps you from hurting the engine with lean burn conditions or just running like #$%@ from being too rich.

The PCV along with the secondary fuel module allow us to both auto tune and control all 8 injectors. It is still a little lean at the top and I am maxed out. This will be fixed by blocking off the fuel pressure bypass that regulates fuel pressure and going with an external regulator with a manifold pressure reference. this will allow for higher fuel pressure to overcome the boost pressure on the injectors. We will also need to install a return line to the tank.

Just a little more fuel at the very top and I may be able to squeeze maybe as much as 15 - 20 more BHP. Also the yosh exhaust is somewhat restrictive. There may be even more with less back pressure.

One note, the Power Commander 5 for the record will work on any bike previous to 2009 that shares the same ECU. You wont hear that from Dynojet but it is a fact.

Thanks for all the great comments and keep those questions coming.

Jeff

We Need Video..:whistle:

+1000. We want to hear that thing scream:poke:

Hello all.... MY name is Jeff... I work for TFOG wheelsports and I did the build.

1st running the auto tune is what keeps the fuel map right and keeps you from hurting the engine with lean burn conditions or just running like #$%@ from being too rich.

The PCV along with the secondary fuel module allow us to both auto tune and control all 8 injectors. It is still a little lean at the top and I am maxed out. This will be fixed by blocking off the fuel pressure bypass that regulates fuel pressure and going with an external regulator with a manifold pressure reference. this will allow for higher fuel pressure to overcome the boost pressure on the injectors. We will also need to install a return line to the tank.

Just a little more fuel at the very top and I may be able to squeeze maybe as much as 15 - 20 more BHP. Also the yosh exhaust is somewhat restrictive. There may be even more with less back pressure.

One note, the Power Commander 5 for the record will work on any bike previous to 2009 that shares the same ECU. You wont hear that from Dynojet but it is a fact.

Jeff

:welcome:
This is a cool build. I haven't seen a SC'd Busa yet. Most people go turbo.

Jeff

:welcome: Jeff and thanks for the great build! Do you have any more pictures to share? We love pictures here. :laugh:

Would you do this again now that you've done it once?

Haven't had a chance for video yet.... The bike is in paint right now and till it comes back and we make the fuel pressure mods we won't be on the dyno.

Next time it makes a pull we will have video.:laugh:

:welcome: Jeff and thanks for the great build! Do you have any more pictures to share? We love pictures here. :laugh:

Would you do this again now that you've done it once?

I hope it will be easier the second time around.... But, yes I would. Write me a check and I'll prove it.

:welcome:aboard, what's a system like that run. $$$ wise?

Think we are still adding that up. Because of all the fabricating and time reinventing the wheel I am not so sure right now. Let me look at the numbers and come up with what it would run to do it again ( that's more important anyway ). I will get that together and post it tomorrow.

Do you mind explaining this please...?

Back