Hayabusa 2020 TTS supercharger stg2

TopSpeedBikes

Registered
Hello All ,
I have an issue with my hayabusa , TTS SUPERCHARGER STAGE 2 water to air intercooler , so always after my ride when i stop my bike, I observed water leak due to high pressure in the coolant hoses (water is coming from the spare of the breather). While normal riding temperature is fine . Thermostat is modified with four holes and it was with stock hoses. Later i replace coolant hoses with samco hoses the issue remains same.
Any one could help me.?
Thanks

B8188F14-03CE-408E-B758-82E9844A2A82.jpeg

I have been seen stage 1 supercharger its air to air. This supercharger is special order (modified by TTS). Im living in Middle East. Right now winter temperature between 15-20 degrees. In summer sometimes reaching 50 deg. Just i copy from TTS (We have a stage 1 low boost none inter-cooled version giving 230 bhp. A stage 2 inter-cooled conversion giving 300 bhp. Also, a full drag-race version which, with engine modifications, will give over 500 bhp)

Sorry i was confused between RCC Turbo intercooler and supercharge intercooler. You’re right its air to air , apologize again

is the bike overheating? Why not just put a lower temp thermostat in? Have you tested your rad cap? Do you have air trapped? Are your fans turning on? Vacuum fill your coolant to make sure no air pockets get trapped. Pressure up your coolant system and do a leak down test. I always start with the simple stuff first and knock them off the list.

This is also a cheap easy test I use on diesel often.

Thanks all for reply, before replacing thermostat and coolant hoses , we change radiator cap then leak was reduced. Later when installing hoses and new thermostat i found that thermostat rubber is damaged.just for your info while riding temperature is normal and fan working well . The issue it will leak after sometime not direct when switching off and while full acceleration i can found coolant drops on the right fairing . We run it on the stand for one hour everything is fine. I will do radiator pressure test to find the causes.

Snapchat-139581910.jpg

Dear All , today we practice with wurth co2 leak tester.So on the tester first lube from bottom was changed from blue to yellow. Second lube remains same blue. Im not sure its mean head gasket blown.Anyone have idea.?

634302E0-AD81-4478-BD66-2F031D1E9A3A.jpeg

You might need to bleed the air from the coolant system. On the Gen 2 bikes it is on the hose fitting on the back of the cylinder.

Back