STOP THE RACISM

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS...can i get an "AMEN"
bowdown.gif
Amen Brother!
clap.gif

Think about the colours like fire.

Orange is hot.
Blue is hotter.
Black is so fast you didn't even see it burn!

firedevil.gif

I love the 08 busa. I'll tray mines in a heartbeat if I would not lose to much $$$$

all busas have some black in it to make it go faster
i dont see the black busa having a mixture of other colors
so to sum up BLACK is the secret to make any bike go faster

Black is definetly wayyyy to fast

AMEN!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!

Blue is the pass word for speed!!!! Its a know Gsxr Color!!!
guns.gif
cool.gif
Blue is part of the suzuki color scheme for there AMA race team!!!
firedevil.gif

super.gif
PM -->
Rayabusa0818 @ Mar. 21 2008 said:
1345133[/ATTACH] PM]
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
FastBusa @ Mar. 21 2008 said:
1345135[/ATTACH] AM]
I don't know about you but the Sign on My Garage Says "GEN-1 BUSA ONLY"  
rock.gif
+1

I love them all, but I love the Gen 1 better.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
I just can't warm up to the 08
rock.gif
thumb_up.gif

rock.gif
this is why you all keep posting in the 08 forum... face it, you all have gen II envy
spank.gif

super.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

thumb_up.gif

rock.gif

thumb_up.gif

rock.gif

My friends ALL tell me there busa is the fastest color!
whistling.gif
Hal, I see Lisa over there in the left corner, and I know she didnt say red was the fastest!  
laugh.gif
We saw her, Captain is warning me that several slow color bike riders were trying to join the elite red rider busa clan. I told him that even though Lisa looked good in that one piece leather suit, we could not be slowed down by letting her and that white bike ride with us.
laugh.gif

IMG_1584.jpg

laugh.gif

whistling.gif
Hal, I see Lisa over there in the left corner, and I know she didnt say red was the fastest!  
laugh.gif
We saw her, Captain is warning me that several slow color bike riders were trying to join the elite red rider busa clan. I told him that even though Lisa looked good in that one piece leather suit, we could not be slowed down by letting her and that white bike ride with us.
laugh.gif
No, no, no - that's not the way it went down at all. I know that's the popular version of the story but the truth is, Captain made it a point to warn y'all that your collective butts were about to be kicked and the proof is in the picture... You guys are all just standing around, looking in all different directions, trying not to panic because you can't figure out what to do make your bikes any faster while I'm just playin' it cool.

And you want to know why?... because white is ALL colors together and therefore, the fastest.

laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
GSXcite @ Mar. 23 2008 said:
1345934[/ATTACH] PM]
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No, no, no - that's not the way it went down at all.  I know that's the popular version of the story but the truth is, Captain made it a point to warn y'all that your collective butts were about to be kicked and the proof is in the picture...  You guys are all just standing around, looking in all different directions, trying not to panic because you can't figure out what to do make your bikes any faster while I'm just playin' it cool.

And you want to know why?...  because white is ALL colors together and therefore, the fastest.
No Lisa, quit telling stories! Here is Omar and you just arriving at Hooters and I have already ate and I'm getting ready to leave. Omar is telling me " Lisa and I were giving our slow color busas all they had, but we just couldn't keep up"!
laugh.gif

Deals_gap_2007_170.jpg

super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I totally agree on stopping the racism, as long as everyone come to their senses and recognize the supremacy of the Blue, let's not forget what color is the sky....and how 'bout the sea folks?

laugh.gif

I understand why everyone seems to think they have the fastest color... Black is the color of choice for stealth applications, so it seems that they never even see us passing them on our black bikes because we are in stealth mode. So they assume they are always in the lead, which we now know is never the case!

Back