Stopped by the Local Punkin Patch Today !!!

Congrats. Your garage looks a bit like mine.

M109.jpg

I know I have Been Kinda an 08 Hater on the ORG. but that is Only Because I was Jealous that I didn't Have One.............:whistle:

Hope Ya ALL CAN FORGIVE ME :please: I have Seen the Light :bowdown:

You should make this your new signature line to repent against your past Gen II hate :poke:

Glad you converted :beerchug:

Good for you Bosshound! You got the trick-or-treat color...............awesome! I see the weather forecast is calling for 80s over your way this weekend, lucky you!

Congrats, sweet lookin bike. I glad for you and now it looks like when I fly in to Sac town to visit the mother in law I'll have a nice M109 to ride with you !:laugh:

Nice bike, the color will go better with that Rainbow Flag "pride" sticker you are planning to put on the hump.

Nice bike, the color will go better with that Rainbow Flag "pride" sticker you are planning to put on the hump.

Whoa! No more ridin' behind me Boss! Nice bike , but maybe you should consider some orange tail feathers on the hump instead of the rainbow flag. :laugh:

The 09 Silver and Black is Still Available ?

I Still have the Deposit on it .............. Let's Talk !!!

Robert, after our talk last night i been thinkin about this all day why did you do this to me!:banghead:

i sent ya a PM.....

Robert, after our talk last night i been thinkin about this all day why did you do this to me!:banghead:

i sent ya a PM.....

Don't let him lose his $200. That's what are friends for. Buy that sucker Ozz. You need that new bike smile.

Don't let him lose his $200. That's what are friends for. Buy that sucker Ozz. You need that new bike smile.

well its definitly eating at me that new 09 gray/silver and your so right i need that new bike smile thats for sure...i so want a new busa even though i have my 06 gixx, i like the gixx but for our road trips it just dosent work and my busa needs some updating for our twistie rides...im thinking about it hard right now :idea:

+1 and I am Happily Married PROJERK !!!!!!!!!!!!! Exit Only !!! I am Sorry We Can't be More than Friends....Stop Harrassing Me :shocked:

well its definitly eating at me that new 09 gray/silver and your so right i need that new bike smile thats for sure...i so want a new busa even though i have my 06 gixx, i like the gixx but for our road trips it just dosent work and my busa needs some updating for our twistie rides...im thinking about it hard right now :idea:
And just think Rob.................when we finally hook up next spring for rides, you and me will be "twins"!! :laugh:

And just think Rob.................when we finally hook up next spring for rides, you and me will be "twins"!! :laugh:

who knows might have a 09 by then i hope:please: either way we gotta hit the twisties one way or another:beerchug:

Back