Stopped by the Local Punkin Patch Today !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Picked up a FRESH 08 Orange and Black. I originally had a Deposit on a 09 but because of Financing Issues I had to ACT NOW !!!!!!!

Much Smoother.....Rides Better.....and the Seating Position is just a little More Upright. :thumbsup: Great for FAT People :laugh: Only have 8 Miles on Her so will do some Riding this Weekend. Saddly My 06 Had to Go :down:

Pics are Kinda Dark. SORRY but I just Got her Home about an hour Ago :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

You dog you, nice bike Robert, I doubt that you'll miss the 06 having that to ride.
Hey maybe you'll be able to keep up with the rest of us now.:rofl: Just yankin your chain man:goodboy:

You dog you, nice bike Robert, I doubt that you'll miss the 06 having that to ride.
Hey maybe you'll be able to keep up with the rest of us now.:rofl: Just yankin your chain man:goodboy:

That HURT GENE !!!!!!! That Really HURT :down: :moon:

Get that Oil Usage Problem Fixed ??? because I am Tired of Smelling Like AMSOIL after Every Ride :laugh: :poke::poke::poke:

That HURT GENE !!!!!!! That Really HURT :down: :moon:

Get that Oil Usage Problem Fixed ??? because I am Tired of Smelling Like AMSOIL after Every Ride :laugh: :poke::poke::poke:

Nope, still burnin oil aparently, I need to pull the plugs & see whats going on & take it from there. After our last ride I'm a little more concerned with just keepin her on the road if ya know what I mean. :eh:

Even though I can't really afford it I figure "hell you only live once & I ain't gettin no younger" so I'm workin on gettin this, yup black&orange 2007 GSX-R 1000, I guess that I'll need all new cordinating gear as well.:smiley10:

793a_1.jpg

Oh Lordy, that's an ugly *****! You better let me break that thing in properly for you this weekend. If you breakem in on the rear tire you'll get an additional 10 ponies. But then you knew that! :laugh:

Nice ride dude! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Nope, still burnin oil aparently, I need to pull the plugs & see whats going on & take it from there. After our last ride I'm a little more concerned with just keepin her on the road if ya know what I mean. :eh:

Even though I can't really afford it I figure "hell you only live once & I ain't gettin no younger" so I'm workin on gettin this, yup black&orange 2007 GSX-R 1000, I guess that I'll need all new cordinating gear as well.:smiley10:

Get it Gene !! You Only Live Once in this World........Plus You are an Excellent Twisti Rider an this Bike will Fit You Well........and I Don't Know Why but I Like the Color :laugh::thumbsup:

Oh Lordy, that's an ugly *****! You better let me break that thing in properly for you this weekend. If you breakem in on the rear tire you'll get an additional 10 ponies. But then you knew that! :laugh:

Nice ride dude! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Thanks and I DESERVED THAT !!!!!!!!

I know I have Been Kinda an 08 Hater on the ORG. but that is Only Because I was Jealous that I didn't Have One.............:whistle:

Hope Ya ALL CAN FORGIVE ME :please: I have Seen the Light :bowdown:

so you got the new 08 and Gene is gonna get an 07 1000:beerchug: man were gonna have some fun in the twities now:devil:

im happy for you guys and at the same time i hate you both:laugh:

so you got the new 08 and Gene is gonna get an 07 1000:beerchug: man were gonna have some fun in the twities now:devil:

im happy for you guys and at the same time i hate you both:laugh:

The 09 Silver and Black is Still Available ?

I Still have the Deposit on it .............. Let's Talk !!!

GEORGOUS!:thumbsup: I can't recall seeing one here before...:poke:

Alice's Restaurant

Just a short video sample of nearby roads. Gotta see it...gotta RIDE it!

- Motorcycle at Alice's Restaurant[/url]

Host up a Ride Sometime Terry. Maybee The Big Boys Will Show Up this Time :poke:

Gotta Love the 08 :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back