Looking for 08 Blue Pictures Custom

Bubba42003

Registered
I have looked everywhere and I have had three dealers looking for the black and orange busa for me. The local stealership has the blue and bronze. Can you guys post up some pictures of your blue busa. I just don't feel really impressed by it and was hoping someone could impress me with theres. Even the 09's aren't that great. I do like the black w/orange decal. Thanks

OOOOOPS YOU SAID BLUE HUH? :whistle: Sorry, My Girl is kind of a picture Whoré :laugh: Besides, you want to sick with the FASTEST COLOR anywayz.....keep searching for ORG/BLK :p

DSC00072_1.jpg

Last edited:
Blue ROCKS! Note, the Chrome wheels really change the look!

Busa6.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

I have looked everywhere and I have had three dealers looking for the black and orange busa for me. The local stealership has the blue and bronze. Can you guys post up some pictures of your blue busa. I just don't feel really impressed by it and was hoping someone could impress me with theres. Even the 09's aren't that great. I do like the black w/orange decal. Thanks

Good luck with that, When I was looking for mine in June my dealer called every where within 2.5 hours travel from here and there were NONE. Found two at a warehouse somewhere, and had to be shipped in. Saw some on ebay, were dealers, so maybe they could work something out between themselves. GOOD LUCK.

I know it's a bit of a drive but the dealership in Del City, Oklahoma has the orange in stock. 405.672.1423

LAST TIME I WENT TO MY LOCAL DEALER THEY HAD THE ORANGE /BLACK IN STOCK. THIS WAS LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO. ORLANDO FL, :please:
RideNow Powersports Orlando (Formerly Cycle Riders of Orlando)

They have Orange/Black Busa's in a dealership by my house 20 minutes east Of Cleveland, Ohio.

If interested PM me and I will give you there phone number. Probably get a great deal too.

Toxic, you just like rubbin it in their faces don't ya??? Ha ha ...toxic, so how loud are those alien heads? Love how you powdercoated your swing arm...great looking bike...2hip

Back