Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

Man this sucks. I have not really heard of any problems at piedmont. That is why my friends and I always park near each other...that way someone is always around to look out for these damn thieves.
I really hope they catch him (them). I like going to piedmont, but I will not go if this crap is starting there too.

I hope you get your bike back and the thief goes to jail for a long, long time.

We need to do like other countries and cut of hands and arms and hang people right out in the middle of the public!

Please keep us posted. I would love to hear how this turns out.

Cut off hands!?! Only sounds good, then they,de all say they couldn't work, and taxes would go up to support them:laugh: Kinda like, This is America, F@#k with us, we'll blow up your country...then rebuild it for you!:rofl:

Cut off hands!?! Only sounds good, then they,de all say they couldn't work, and taxes would go up to support them:laugh: Kinda like, This is America, F@#k with us, we'll blow up your country...then rebuild it for you!:rofl:

I do like the public hanging though!

Like Ving Rhames said in Pulp Fiction, you need to gather up some buddies and do some "medievel Sh*t" to this guy. If he didn't take it, he definitely knows who did. He is to well connected not to know.

Enough already...Moderator needs to lock this pathetic thread.

All the other forums where it was also posted were locked long ago.

???

If it were your bike you would be singing a different tune!:poke: please read another thread if your not interested!

Why are you not holding anyone who knows 'c bird/seabird' at gunpoint with electrodes round their gonads ??? Go back , people who say 'they saw' c bird ride off most probably know him ? How would they know his name ?
Seems like some questions need to be asked of them in a dark alley !:cursin::boxing: This is what you should be doing to them until info comes out:banghead: !
A perfect case for some garage waterboarding if I ever heard of one ! :firing:

UPDATE!!!
Bike was found in Randolph County near Ashboro, NC last night...Unfortunately it was just the bare frame... People be on the look out for custom parts, wheels, swingarms, gloss black powder coated parts, hid lights, etc... The law works a little slow but the perp's made one small mistake so WATCH OUT!!!!

Sorry for your experience and I hope Karma gets her cold hands on the fools that did this soon!

I told you that it was being distributed through out the web! After about a few days it will never come back in most cases!

everybody get on your local Craigslist, flea market or anywhere else that Busa parts can be found. We need to find these parts and track down those responsible

Thanks guys its very crazy and I'm pretty sure i will get f'd on the insurance, i'm sure I won't get nowhere near what I had in the bike...

wonder where the guy went that was on here couple weeks ago lookin for a frame with a "clean" title?? he might just have the rest of your bike:whistle:

Back