Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

Yep i sure am

So you are allowed to question someone else's integrity but no one is allowed to question yours? My my, arent you special??

outlaw96u said:
dont question me about integrity caust that (INTEGRITY) I have alot of, i just got back from my fourth deployment from Iraq in October so dont question me about integrity. what have you done for your country lately?

Most people on this forum know what I do for my country. Everyday as a matter of fact. Stick around and you may find that answer someday.

In the future, dont waste your energy sending me PM's to start a brawl. They will not be read.

Thanks for defending our country and Im glad you made it home.

So you are allowed to question someone else's integrity but no one is allowed to question yours? My my, arent you special??

Most people on this forum know what I do for my country. Everyday as a matter of fact. Stick around and you may find that answer someday.

In the future, dont waste your energy sending me PM's to start a brawl. They will not be read.

Thanks for defending our country and Im glad you made it home.

WOW.... Sending someone a PM like that ??? ... Why not just post your boast in public yourself ?? We won't think you own a B-King or anything.. :rofl:

If you actually did serve, my hat is off to you, but you may want to rethink your posting strategy before you come under internet fire :laugh::whistle:.. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back