Just an update on my ryde w/pics

ICEMANN

Registered
Hey Everyone, just a short one to post some updates w/mods.  Sorry bout the pics couldnt get it right.  List of mods at the bottom.  Sorry to take up so much space.

This is the right side pic:
post-12-21736-rht.jpg

Left side:
post-12-21771-left.jpg

Front:
post-12-21802-frnt.jpg

Tobins Custom seats: (THANKS WAY WAY MUCH).  Tobin says it's his first set of "GLOSSY" seats, with "GLOSSY" threads, black on black.  Went ahead and scotch guarded them to be safe.  These seats have the widearse cut.  MAN Tobin thanks for the "extra" touch!  Love em. They have that "ARMOR ALL" look but sticky feel.

post-12-21855-seat.jpg

Frames polished.  Cant get rid of the "haze" or swirl marks.  Have to do the 1500 grit wet sand I guess.  Is there a such than as you sanded/polished too much and went too far into the metal?  that would be me.

Most everything else is chromed or polished.
-Kickstand mod, chromed
-Custom front fender show off more wheel.
-NWS Hugger painted to match (thanks cookie)
-painted mirrors w/kanji beneath paint for 3d look (did u really see it or thought you did look is what I was after)
-Digigear in flush mounted in left inner
-painted inners
-HID w/pure yellow highbeam
-DB screen
-Clear Alt front lenses w/silver vision bulbs & white DTR lights
-Screens on engine holes in fairings/tail
-Billit stator cover w/logo chromed
-Throttle meister cruise control
-Custom indiglo gauges made by rhythm & 469boy w/my input
-Top gun undertail w/my led's and strobes
-Neons behind screens and under horizontal tail section behind rear foot peg mounts.
-Sportec M1 tires
-Hump mod w/quarter turn fastners
-Grab rail mod for hump (notched)
-Yosh Cams
-Exotic clutch slave support
-HD Springs w/clutch mod
-TMH hivol oil pump
-Scorpio Alarm w/wireless remote receiver
-Flush mounted cigarette lighter / battery tender cable mod
-R&D Tranny
-Air shifter w/ lowered foot shifter (longer rod) (waiting on piece to mount actuator) before ya asked
-PCII
-ATRE
-Yellow box
-Airhorns
-Tank Slapper everywhere (clear vinyl tank protector)
-Green light changer
-Chrome res covers
-Throttle Rocker
-Hindle Exhaust
-42 Tooth rear sprocket
-Pair mod
-1" x 2" color broadcast lipstick cams in headlight assembly wired to trunk for cam corder hookup.  Seperate high gain mic as well
-Viberyder in rear seat
smile.gif

-Im sure I forgot something.

Thanks to everyone's ideas and help.

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083968245 -->

Dude, you forgot to install the laserbeam traffic eliminator! Seriously, your ride is killer! I am definately going for the HID's hopefully sometime this summer.

MAN all pimp props to you. You can start your own TV show and call it "Pimp my Motorcycle" One solution for the frame, "Mothers Billet" Ihad a polished frame, thought I was doing something with regular "Mothers", and some "Blue Corral" but when I did half of my frame with the Mother Billet, it was like night and day. Love the seats, looks comfortable and pimpish. The video camera with sound, I know will be handy at Myrtle Beach. Now I know, Pimpin aint dead.

Excellent work as always! Does the green light changer work for you? (I am thinking of the block of metal that you mount in the bottom of your fairings, or is it something else?) Bike looks SWEET!

Dayam, Ice! I'm bringin' my bike to your house so you can hook a 'brotha up!

Thanks everyone. Just tryin ta keep up with all you top shelf folks. The green light changer I have ($7.00) is a farris type magnet that does help. I also have a strobe light switcher module. Many of the local police/fire in Ohio have modules in their light bars that trip what looks like a mini camera above the traffic lights. When their strobes are "ON" this trips the light to give them the "GREEN" to reduce traffic crashes. I ordered one off the net and have it on a push button switch. I almost never catch a light.

I have a custom set of reapers polished sliders to put on yet but cant seem "TO FIND ANY DAG GONE BOLTS".

I dont mind payin double if anyone can help locate grade A bolts, 10mm and I think one is 80mm long and the other is 90mm long. This is so retarded cant find any.

Ref my frame. It was polished the season before last. I called myself getting the white "polish" balls you put on your drill. Added some purple stuff metal polisher and evidently burned the stuff in. Looks good in the garage but not in the sun. I swore I kept it wet the whole time. I then tried carnuba wax by hand w/no luck. SO no wet sanding just mothers?
rock.gif

thanks for the tips.
JD

Thanks for the tip on the light changer, Icemann. How does the rear seat goody mod work for your passenger? I might have to get you to hit me with the details of that one.

Back