Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

toolmn

Donating Member
Registered
My 08 hayabusa was stolen today around 3:45 at piedmont drag strip... VIN# JS1GX72A782105055. VA License Plate is 2LMAN2. Its got a custom charcoal paint job w/ black "s" on the tank and the black kanji symbol on the fairings, black adrenaline motorsports emblems on the front on top of the headlight and on the tail above the brake light... It has a custom 6" over extended tail that has the frankestein bolts fiberglassed over, smoke rear taillight, 5-10" custom zook chromoly arm w/ under bracing, bottle bracket w/ a polished zex 2lb bottle, tuskigi canon exhaust powder coated black, headers are ceramic coated, hole shot electric shifter, pwr commander 3, black carrozini wheels w/ matching rotors, pazzo blk on blk levers, new images cut drag seat w/ kanji emblems, custom xm radio bracket on triple tree, exotic cycle black triple tree, custom kanji bar ends, hotbodies racing front nose cowls, 6000k hid low beam 3000k high beam headlights, 6 color led front headlight marker lights, relocated rectofier to the tail, speedohealer, every thing on the bike down to the brake calipers are gloss black. I was told by several people at the track that they saw a guy nicknamed
"C Bird/SEABIRD" get on it and drive it off... He is about 6'3 and about 260 lbs, from the Durham NC area...Please spread the word around and be on the look out for the above parts... Call me if you know anything 434-401-1241 Thanks...
DSC07176.jpg

DSC07182.jpg

DSC07184.jpg

DSC07183.jpg

DSC07177.jpg

DSC07180.jpg

DSC07181.jpg

Sorry. C Bird/SEABIRD must have balls of steel to do something like that while people are standing there watching him. GL

That sucks sorry for your loss... He rode off on it ??? no road lock or disc lock on it at the time?

Sorry. C Bird/SEABIRD must have balls of steel to do something like that while people are standing there watching him. GL

The ignition switch is easily over ridden by a screw driver a quick slam on it by the palm an twist motion at the same time it's gone that quickly if nothing else is on to slow him down,,, or attract attention like an alarm

again sorry for your loss keep an eye out on ebay an craiglist I don't think they going to try an ride a custom bike like that they will part out most likely

Last edited:
From what i heard from the cops and other racers, this isn't his first rodeo, been happening for a couple years now...

My buddy had just finished running it and was gone for 5 minutes and it was gone, they saw it and chased him but couldn't catch him and he outran the cops...

Man, that sucks! I hate thieves.

Be careful and let the authorities handle it.
If this guy is that well known around the track and was brazen enough to be seen riding off on it that means he's pretty well connected around there and believes he has nothing to fear, ie: no one wants to cross him or somebody's getting a piece of the action.

Situations like this are so disturbing.

I'm really sorry, man. Best wishes for full and complete recovery and restitution.

From what i heard from the cops and other racers, this isn't his first rodeo, been happening for a couple years now...

Like I said, with a rep like that how is it that he's still allowed anywhere NEAR the track.
Sounds a little hinky.

BTW: Nice bike... I know why it attracted the attention.

Last edited:
C Bird is enjoying a ride on a hot Busa! Tell me you did not leave the freaking key in the bike! I don't care how friendly the locals look you don't trust them. Your bike is probably being distributed across the globe on ebay and craigslist. Sorry for your lost. Next time keep your eye on the prize. Sing it to remember it! KEEP YO EYEZ ON THE PRIZE, ON THE PRIZE, ON THE PRIZE!

yea its terrible, the fact that my buddies saw him leaving and couldn't stop him and the fact that he was back about 30-45 min later and it wasn't **** that could be done. From what i was told, he isn't the kinda of person you would want to cross, but like i said b/f i didn't see it nor the person, just going by what people saw and told me...Don't want to falsly accuse anyone but its bs to put all that time and money into something for someone to just take...

I sent word to the guy that if he had it and i had it back tomorrow i would let it go, but don't know if he will get that...I am very well connected as well and I won't drop this either so hopefully it will work out in one way or the other

yea its terrible, the fact that my buddies saw him leaving and couldn't stop him and the fact that he was back about 30-45 min later and it wasn't **** that could be done. From what i was told, he isn't the kinda of person you would want to cross, but like i said b/f i didn't see it nor the person, just going by what people saw and told me...Don't want to falsly accuse anyone but its bs to put all that time and money into something for someone to just take...

He came back??
He totally has nothing to fear.
Somebody at that track is getting a cut from this.

my thoughts exactly, luckily in my line of work i have several law enforcement connections in the triad area and va, and other connections as well, just very ****ty to steal, ultimate sin...

just pull him into a trailer, convince him his life is on the line and ask him nicely where it is... though I suspect its already in pieces, repainted and on someone else's track bike by now unfortunately.

I had the case where someone took the hinges off of my shed to get my bike. To their surprise the bike was not there.

Last edited:

He just haven't ran across the right one yet. When he gets that pistol stuck in his mouth he wont have the taste left to sat his sorry arse on another one.

man i had my gun and that thought stayed on my mind, if only i could get away with it haha...

man i had my gun and that thought stayed on my mind, if only i could get away with it haha...

heh, enclosed trailers are wonderful for lots of reasons :whistle:

sad part, I used to run a bike up there at that track in the mid 90s, woke up one day and it was gone, no plastics on it, nada, people knew what they were getting and ultimately found the frame at rockingham with a 750 engine in it... what can you do, guy knew it was stolen but hard to prove to the cops with my frame inscription and no vin....though the lack of a vin caused some gas... sux man, thieves should be shot on site .... always

Back