Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

thanks guys...
Very sharp bike, sorry for the experience. Having had two bikes stolen I feel your pain. I will certainly keep an eye out for you. Gorilla alarm and only use the tip feature for track guys.

got an address and real name is Alvin L Glenn in durham, trying to get his number but haven't found it yet...thanks guys...

He stole your Bike and witnesses saw him ride off with it? Then he came back to the track? I would have had law there and all the witnesses standing around when the lowlife came back. He definately isn't afraid of the law so he must be very well connected. He needs a dark ally breakdown.

If no one is willing to help you don't show ya hand handle your business..They watching..

Update: C Bird called me last night and said that he didn't do it...That he had a bad reputation b/c of what he used to do but he actually saw the bike leave as well....So who the hell knows, i have several people saying they saw him do it and then him calling me saying he didn't...

sorry to hear, that is one sweet looking ride. hope you get her back. I didn't really think he would tell you he took it. if he did, it is already in pieces and he can't return it. if he left and came back he has a place to hide it and tear it apart. too bad you didn't have lojack on it.

IF THE PERSON THAT HAS MY BIKE OR KNOWS SOMETHING IS READING THIS, IF MY BIKE IS RETURNED IN THE CONDITION IT WAS IN BY TUESDAY 11/17/09 NIGHT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE HEAT IS OFF, OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE ALL THAT IS RESPONSIBLE LIFE'S A LIVING HELL JUST SO NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS! TRUST ME YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED WHETHER BY THE LAW OR OTHER... ANY INFO ON LOCATION OF MY BIKE CALL 434-401-1241 OR EMAIL toolman24594@yahoo.com, NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED!

Friend I hope that you get your bike back. Let this a reminder to all. Don't leave the keys in your bike. Every time I go somewhere, when I get off the bike...the keys are in the pocket. No exceptions......you cannot trust anyone about this. That guy that stole that bike....does indeed have brass balls to steal that bike right in front of everyone. That sucks....

Update: C Bird called me last night and said that he didn't do it...That he had a bad reputation b/c of what he used to do but he actually saw the bike leave as well....So who the hell knows, i have several people saying they saw him do it and then him calling me saying he didn't...

Did he provide a description~?~

Sucks to hear about your bike. Sounds like he is full of **** for sure...and how strange that he said he also saw it leave, don't you think somebody at the track would have seen him standing around with everyone else if the bike had been taken. Those guys will say ANYTHING to get the heat off their back. Were I used to live there was a notorious bike thief that was always grabbing people's stuff up and he had a cousin that was a sheriff and NOBODY would ever standup to the guy because he "had been in prison and was tough". Well needless to say he stole the wrong backwoods rednecks 4wheeler and dude showed up at his house and gave him a beat down way worse than any prison fight he probably had been in. That was he third strike between stealing bikes and dealing crack....hes on a long vacation now. The guy used to go to bike week every year and would snatch up someones trailer full of bikes year after year after year

haha of course not... go figure, as i posted above after tomorrow it will be outa of my control so maybe they will smarten up and make a call w/ where my bike is....

Friend I hope that you get your bike back. Let this a reminder to all. Don't leave the keys in your bike. Every time I go somewhere, when I get off the bike...the keys are in the pocket. No exceptions......you cannot trust anyone about this. That guy that stole that bike....does indeed have brass balls to steal that bike right in front of everyone. That sucks....

You don't need brass ball to steal a bike in front of people. You have to be a low life piece of ****, have nothing to lose, and just not care. People that think like that aren't normal like the majority of us so no rationale can be compared with how their stupid brain thinks

IF THE PERSON THAT HAS MY BIKE OR KNOWS SOMETHING IS READING THIS, IF MY BIKE IS RETURNED IN THE CONDITION IT WAS IN BY TUESDAY 11/17/09 NIGHT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE HEAT IS OFF, OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE ALL THAT IS RESPONSIBLE LIFE'S A LIVING HELL JUST SO NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS! TRUST ME YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED WHETHER BY THE LAW OR OTHER... ANY INFO ON LOCATION OF MY BIKE CALL 434-401-1241 OR EMAIL toolman24594@yahoo.com, NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED!

Dude...are you trusting CBird? :banghead:

Its hard for me to trust anyone so no, that post was the last chance for whomever is responsible to give the bike back... I know alot more then has been posted as well and measures to apprehend the persons responsible have been started... I really appreciate everyones commitment to helping out a fellow rider and may god bless you all...Thanks

I would imagine that the law would treat the guy better than the alternative recovering team. Never give up.

probably wasnt even him that called ya, fuggn thieves:flamethrowing:, will keep an eye out here in the midwest for ya....

thanks guys, it was him that I talked to, talked to him twice now, with the same result that he didn't do it, maybe he did, maybe not, I didn't see it personally but have several eye witness's did and they have stepped up now... Like in my previous threads I started this to find my bike and not to inacurrately accuse anyone... Keep the tips coming and once again I appreciate everyones help and support...

if some one stole my bike and people said they seen a person they knew stealing it I would have called the cops and got some thing down on paper right away. I hate cops but you do what you got to do. :rulez:

Back