Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

Hell some will take the trailer and bike. We had a case like that at Brewers in ELM City just south of Rocky Mount NC. Two brothers had their race bikes in the trailer at the track and the truck and trailer along with all it's contents got missing. That really sucked for them! Liability only!

my buddy had his stolen out of his truck bed at roxboro w/ people around and they believe it was this same guy

hope you get your bike or at least can recoup most of your money from insurance.

WTF!! that crap pisses me off to no end, people need to work for nice stuff, not steal it. I'll keep an eye on Craigs list and so forth in my area, you never know. Sorry bro

What a mess. Really nice bike. Hope it winds up back in your hands, safe and sound. Out of curiosity, how well do you know the guy(s) who reported they saw C-Bird steal your bike? Are they more like strangers, or more like friends?

alan

Post all this info on Psychobike.com,alot of guys over there home track is piedmont and will know him..

hope it all works out for you . i hate low lifes that do these things ,
unfortunatly the law isnt allways that interest in it as it happens so regular.
my son had his bike stolen he later found it himself , also who took it , under my advice he left it to the law who never followed it up.
wish i let him deal with it now :rulez:

So, hows your insurance? Are you insured for theft, because you may get a big check to start with a 2010, then $15K in change to customize.

Trying to stay positive, I'm crying on the inside for you bro- that really bites!

I can see from the pics you had alot of time and money in the bike, very sorry for your loss, I think they should bring back public hangings for people like that!!!!

That dickweed hasn't run into the right guy with a gun who won't hesitate to use it, BUT he will eventually.

Just saying.....:whistle:

Next time u see him, don't hesitate, aluminum baseball bat to the 2 o'clock or 10 o'clock position of R or L knee respectively and his riding days are done......
sorry for your loss bro..........

Durham aint a big enough place for him to hide if it were my bike,hope you get it back.

Sorry about your loss man, I dearly hope you get it back.

We never take the keys out of the bikes at the track. There is usually someone close buy but if I wanted to steal a bike I could do it ever so easily. We have never had a bike stolen at the track. We have had tires, wheels, gloves, helmets etc. etc. stolen at track days. I have never been a victim, luckily.

It's not a serious problem at the track but it does happen on occasions. I wouldn't want to be the one caught around our group stealing anything?

That's a unique ride and I'm sure you'll see some of the parts show up someplace but hopefully you will get the bike back in one piece.

So, hows your insurance? Are you insured for theft, because you may get a big check to start with a 2010, then $15K in change to customize.

Trying to stay positive, I'm crying on the inside for you bro- that really bites!

yeah hopefully you had insurance.. but for those like myself, who couldnt find anything under 500 a month only have liabillity :tantrum:

Back