Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

I have liability on mine but for this very reason had comprehensive/theft added to the coverage. Even at that though, doesn't count all the time and effort I have put into making it MY bike. I'm sorry your going through this and hope the best for you. People wouldn't do things such as this if our justice system wasn't so fubared. All it would take is just a few public executions showed on air live and things like this would slow wayyyyy down. :alcoholic:7

a stolen motorcycle is to a prosecutable offense...anything over 100$ of value is a felony...here my siste had a darn scooter stolen..they found it a week later in someones shed..she got it back and they got thrown in jail for 90 days..now they are paying her restitution for damages

Have not been on for a few days. This pisses me off. Anyone want to take a trip to Durham and see Alvin. I love stake-out work.:whistle:

I don't understand how this character gets away with this. I googled his name and it appears he served 30 months and is/was on probation for some type of theft. What is interesting is that in Feb. 07 he was arrested for leading police on a 120 mph chase after he responded to a motorcycle for sale offer and rode off with the seller's bike from the guy's driveway. After all this he is not only still walking the streets a free man but blatantly stole your bike and returned to the scene of the crime. Where is the legal system in all of this? But God help us if we glide through a stop sign or have a cracked taillight.

I don't understand how this character gets away with this. I googled his name and it appears he served 30 months and is/was on probation for some type of theft. What is interesting is that in Feb. 07 he was arrested for leading police on a 120 mph chase after he responded to a motorcycle for sale offer and rode off with the seller's bike from the guy's driveway. After all this he is not only still walking the streets a free man but blatantly stole your bike and returned to the scene of the crime. Where is the legal system in all of this? But God help us if we glide through a stop sign or have a cracked taillight.

You got that right.....

+ Infinity

a stolen motorcycle is to a prosecutable offense...anything over 100$ of value is a felony...here my siste had a darn scooter stolen..they found it a week later in someones shed..she got it back and they got thrown in jail for 90 days..now they are paying her restitution for damages

"anything over 100$ of value is a felony"
It depends on where you live. Since Seattle did lay offs (prosecutors) . The value changed from 500 to 2500. But theft of a vehicle is excluded. It isnt considered a felony.

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

UPDATE:
Action is being taken as we speak to the responsible parties for taking my bike, meanwhile still no bike, I know that it was spotted in the Durham area Tuesday night...maybe this will sweetn it up
money1.jpg

hit me up w/ a call 434-401-1241 or pm me w/ a location, facinity, street name, anything, your info will be kept quiet!

That should get somebody talking.

Just keep it light, let the law handle it!

Or, use the Spartan Sword like from the movie 300 !?!

spartansword.jpg

UPDATE:
Action is being taken as we speak to the responsible parties for taking my bike, meanwhile still no bike, I know that it was spotted in the Durham area Tuesday night...maybe this will sweetn it up
money1.jpg

hit me up w/ a call 434-401-1241 or pm me w/ a location, facinity, street name, anything, your info will be kept quiet!

action is being taken? so you whoop his ass or did the po-po get into it?

Back