Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried calling Phillips past 2 days and no answer. This will be my first Bash. My girlfriend and I will be there along with her dad that has a 99. I know it will be loads of fun.. See you all there....
:thumbsup:

I have a countdown clock on my myspace page....I believe it says 175 days left! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Me and Daves, motors will be done about 2 weeks before the bash!

Ok...... gonna make it this time... Booked room in Robbinsville...
Question............... Is it staggering distance from PHILLIPS
MOTEL to MICROTEL?

Ok...... gonna make it this time... Booked room in Robbinsville...
Question............... Is it staggering distance from PHILLIPS
MOTEL to MICROTEL?
yep.. just do not rely on GPS or any of the TP gang for help... :rofl:

(make sure you tell them you are with the .org so that discounts can be applied)

Hey guys, I'm a noobie here.....This bash sounds like a great time! I live in buffalo ny and my girlfriend and I would love to go!!! I was wondering if any of you experienced busa bashers have any recommendations on where to stay? or just any advice on what to bring? I found the food link and I'd love to ride share, split room expenses. My girlfriend and I want to go and I'm thinking about renting a uhaul van.....have a trailer.

Hey guys, I'm a noobie here.....This bash sounds like a great time! I live in buffalo ny and my girlfriend and I would love to go!!! I was wondering if any of you experienced busa bashers have any recommendations on where to stay? or just any advice on what to bring? I found the food link and I'd love to ride share, split room expenses. My girlfriend and I want to go and I'm thinking about renting a uhaul van.....have a trailer.

PM one of us bro, well put you down with all the info:thumbsup:

Well got my apartment at the Two Wheel Inn. Hopefully it's a good place to go. Any problems there?

Hey guys and gals..Newbie here....trying to plan this trip.... and almost starting to count days. Got the bike ready already. Set of new Pilotpowers. :laugh: oil changed and so on.. soon to winterize for us in the great white north..
My question this time is .... what is involve in a typical day at the bash..timetable..... or just play by ear.? Wanna make sure i have all the gear needed.
Thanks in advance.
trekfuel

Hey guys and gals..Newbie here....trying to plan this trip.... and almost starting to count days. Got the bike ready already. Set of new Pilotpowers. :laugh: oil changed and so on.. soon to winterize for us in the great white north..
My question this time is .... what is involve in a typical day at the bash..timetable..... or just play by ear.? Wanna make sure i have all the gear needed.
Thanks in advance.
trekfuel

Keep an eye on the threads as we get closer. There will be plenty of talk going by February.

Hey everyone! Noobie here! Let me tell you guys how freakin' excited I am to go to this bash and I've never gone before!!!!!!!!

I just reserved a room at the Microtel which from what I'm told is only acouple traffic lights from the Phillips :-)

I would just like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE for their kindness!!! You guys seem like you're a good group of people to know.

Anyway, enough rambling on......see you all at BUSA BASH!!!!!

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back