Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

I'm sorry I have to bow out of this bash... due to circumstances out of my control, I will not be able to make it.

With that said...

If anyone is looking for a room at Phillip's, Room 111 (Thur-Sun) is available as of about 10 minutes ago.

my one goal this time around is to finally get a knee down. i've gotten close on my last two rounds through there. i want to do it sometime this trip:beerchug:

my one goal this time around is to finally get a knee down. i've gotten close on my last two rounds through there. i want to do it sometime this trip:beerchug:

Good luck, but just remember, there has been alot of rain the past few weeks and i am sure that there are washes with gravel and dirt in some parts of the roads, just be careful. :)

Don't try too hard, especially around the photographers. Its easy to get in over your hear trying to get something special captured.

not to sure getting a knee down is the best of ideas right now.....great. i was working on a vehicle today(doing some side work) and strained the piss out of my back. hurts like heck to twist and/or bend. NOT good timing.

I wouldnt be trying hard and over going my limits. i'm not that kind of rider. i believe in getting better as you go. id like to think i'm almost at that level that i could now. going to hold off riding for the next day or two and see how my back does.

Last edited:
Hey, Sweat Tea man, my I suggest you save yourself some hardache and money, just go do a track day. If I recall you are in GA, head down to Jennings, not to far from you and you can have all day on a track that has controlled enviroment and you don't have to worry about anything else but how you are riding, like traffic, other people coming in your lane, road conditions. The reason I say it will save you money, is because the chances of going down in the street are more likey than the track. Just food for thought, ride safe...

Better yet, come to Barber last weekend of October still slots in Novice; a bunch of .org members are coming!

If you go to barber, you will fall in love with track and will ride more responsible on the road, because you will be saving it up from the track... I highly recommend Barber... It's only a 3-4 hours from you...

looks like people are starting to cancil out. I bet Thursday and Friday turn out pretty nice days. as of now just a 40 % chance of rain on thursday and friday, that is normal for up there, most of the time you will never see a drop of rain with that %. :D

im out. went to the doc today about my back. two-three weeks light duty. limited activity. no bike riding:banghead:

all b/c i wouldnt ask for help lifting a door.

I guess i'll see you guys in the spring:(

Last edited:
im out. went to the doc today about my back. two-three weeks light duty. limited activity. no bike riding:banghead:

Hope your back is better than mine. Been done since jun and out of work since july ans surgery 1rst week of august, and i still can do much. Why im out for the bash also

Get better & we'll see you in the Spring. I have updated the Attending List for you.

Dang dude, so sorry. I hope you get better soon.

Male ego, screwing up our lives and plans for more than 5000 years! Rise up and revolt!:laugh:

Flying Solo this bash..... Was wondering if anyone will have a good ramp to unload my bike Wednesday evening?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help....:bowdown:

Back