Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some help @ bash?
I have power commander on my bike, not looking to ditch it just yet, but was wondering if anyone has the harness and would be willing to flash my stock ecu, and just make a few changes
rpm + to 11,500
take off limiter
remove soft cut

that is all I wanna do 4 now, maybe can put my ecu in someones bike and flash and take back out if they have the pins/wire harness allready connected to it? I have the software on my laptop...but no harness yet, and I'm dirt poor and 2 house payments in dept..but Im coming down anyway....but I would be very much appreciative in anyway that I can....
anyway just a thought if anyone wouldnt mind taking some time to do this for me..if not It will have to wait till next winter...ergh...same as my paint

I think Ken Wheeler can probably help you out WITH your power commander, he built a new Dyno booth and I think he is pretty reasonable. He also may be able to reprogram your ECU. He is about 2 miles up the road from us...great guy.

Wheeler is the cheesewhiz. He has remapped both my 05's and the second one he didn't use the power commander. I want to say it was 55 for him to dyno it, remap adjust, ride it, adjust, dyno. That was in 06 april.

It seems this weekend is still open if you guys will let poor little old me show up!

Last edited:
I'm out! I should be in Maryville around 7 tonight or so. :beerchug:

Well I'm going to be running late. My trailer hitch just broke a couple miles east of crawfordsville, in

Found a couple welding shops that might be able to fix it.

Guess we'll see what happens
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I'm going to be running late. My trailer hitch just broke a couple miles east of crawfordsville, in

Found a couple welding shops that might be able to fix it.

Guess we'll see what happens
Posted via Mobile Device
damn that sux, we are coming down thursday eve...if your still laid up we can stop and collect you and your bike we have an extra space in the trailer...

I'm back going again thanks to new market welding
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I'm at the hooters in alcoa eating some hooters...... Errr I mean wings. Guess I'm not going thru the dragon tonight. See The early birds tomorrow morning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I'm at the hooters in alcoa eating some hooters...... Errr I mean wings. Guess I'm not going thru the dragon tonight. See The early birds tomorrow morning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey save some for me.. just keep em warm till i get there friday morn.

Well, another bash and I can't be there,

I'll be there with my license at the next one, lol..

I'll proudly wear my vMan1300 t-shirt out this weekend for those of us repin Kevin that can't be there with you guys.

May God protect you all, both to and from, and while you ride also, and keep the rubber side down.

GodSpeed,

Zack

Last edited:
Wish we coulda joined ya'll, as well~ We will be up in there the following week, though~ So if there's any leftovers... LadyHawk and I will be at the CROT Monday mornin, May 4th~ We're gonna be up there, in Murphy, by Saturday (the 2nd)~ Stayin in a very sweet cabin rental with some friends~ We'll cruise by Phillip's, on the way to the CROT to see if anyone's still around~ Ya'll be safe and have a great time! :beerchug:

Well another 24 hours and we're off to ride the tail of the dragon for my Brother Kevin.:cheerleader: We are all looking forward to meeting our new Friends.:bounce::bounce: See you guys at the fire pit. You all try not to run over our Harleys with those fast Busas'.:race::hide:

we(werdkat and myself) got a little later start than we wanted, but the bikes are strapped down and we are on I-75. ETA is around 10-1030 hopefully. it all depends on how bad traffic is in atlanta.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back