Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vert what are you doing up at 6 posting. Didn't you stay up late enough?
Posted via Mobile Device

Same here, Sorry I missed everyone, but waved to allot of you going through the 2nd or third run. Made it there at 12:40 or so. Buddy got pulled over not even 5minutes into the tail and that ate 45minutes. :omg:
By the time I got to Phillips, everyone was off and about. Never the less had a great time. Put 12 hours of ride time in today, there and back one day.
You all be good tonight, have fun.

I had a great time everyone. Got to meet a lot of people...I won't remember all of you, so just remind me when on the board. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

Doc and Jules made it home in one piece, it was a great trip again. We had a blast and we got to see some of our good friends plus meet some new ones :thumbsup:.

Been home for about an hour. Glad I had the opportunity to meet everyone there, hang out and have a good time! It definitely doesn't compare to reading about it on the forum. You just have to be there! :rulez:

Still 7 hrs from home. Near where I was broke down earlier in the week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Doc and Jules made it home in one piece, it was a great trip again. We had a blast and we got to see some of our good friends plus meet some new ones :thumbsup:.

Glad you guys made it home safely...gonna have to get me some nana juice next time :laugh:

Been home for about an hour. Glad I had the opportunity to meet everyone there, hang out and have a good time! It definitely doesn't compare to reading about it on the forum. You just have to be there! :rulez:

It was good to meet you and glad you made it in safely

Wow,,, what a week... 7 days of riding, friends and more friends.... I need a couple days off to recover from vacation... :)

anyway.. home, laundry going, car unloaded and bike on lift

Made it home safe.

Thanks to everyone for letting us hang out with you even though we ride Yamahas. It was good to see some old friends and hang out with good folks. Thanks especially for getting those Vman decals made. We'll display them with pride and many fond memories.

Speed safe,

PJ & Paige

Well I got home about 10pm last night. Drove the last 75 miles in the rain!!!

Anyway.... since I couldn't figure out how to post pics from my mobile.

Here is my trailer on the way out when it broke. :whistle:

IMG00014-20090421-1021.jpg

IMG00015-20090421-1022.jpg

IMG00013-20090421-1021.jpg

Glad you were able to get stopped without hurting anything else. It was great riding with you at the Bash.

Wow ! Thats a sad sight . Not what I would have expected from Aluma. Although it looks like there was to much weight forward of the axle . Plus the storage box . What was the out come of that disaster .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back