Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we pretty much booked it before we left the fall bash, but Ken, things will change and many of those rooms are like apartments and not filled...don't worry, you'll have a place...

Not worried about it all, 'Chelle. Lots of time between now and then, but it is on the calendar in stone.

I really want to go to this Bash. Is anyone from Texas going to go? I need someone to ride or trailer with. Or I'm going to be forced to ask if any of the Okie guys are going.

I really want to go to this Bash. Is anyone from Texas going to go? I need someone to ride or trailer with. Or I'm going to be forced to ask if any of the Okie guys are going.

We had a group from Texas at the fall Bash and I'm hoping they'll make the spring one... :thumbsup:

We had a group from Texas at the fall Bash and I'm hoping they'll make the spring one... :thumbsup:

Dan and I are going along with 00BusaTx and his wife (leaving from McKinney). We aren't sure about how we're getting there yet - trailer & truck or Busas & Bimmer.

Dan and I are going along with 00BusaTx and his wife (leaving from McKinney). We aren't sure about how we're getting there yet - trailer & truck or Busas & Bimmer.

When you figure out how and when can you let me know so I can start making plans. I want to go up and back with people around so if something happens on the way. Thanks

Dessert would be good.... I can do that too!! (I'll steal BoB's recipe)

Jules --

Was going to ask you about some of your lasagna....for those who may get sick of bbq'd foods. Do you think you can bring one pre-made and we'll just throw it in the oven the night we need it?

I'm creating a food list, so if you decide to do this (you don't have to decide now) just throw me a PM.

I tried calling Phillips and Microtel they both said no rooms for the dates of April 23-26
Im going to Lunch i'll try when I get back.
Loomis

Jules --

Was going to ask you about some of your lasagna....for those who may get sick of bbq'd foods. Do you think you can bring one pre-made and we'll just throw it in the oven the night we need it?

I'm creating a food list, so if you decide to do this (you don't have to decide now) just throw me a PM.

SURE... I can do that!! Make up a couple pans of it and freeze it... It takes about an hour and a half to cook/ heat up after it thaws.

That's a good idea!!

I'm a good casserole chef!! I could even make a few batches of Chicken and Dumplings... they heat up good too!

Re: Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

I thought you weren't going? Did my dishwasher change his mind? Should I post up that I'm no longer taking applications? :poke:

So if you are going.....:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Yeah, I will more than likely be there. I posted up in your "Thank You" that I would have to come since no one will be able to meet the standard that I set.:whistle::laugh:

I tried calling Phillips and Microtel they both said no rooms for the dates of April 23-26
Im going to Lunch i'll try when I get back.
Loomis

Jon - let me know if you get anything and if I can crash out (uh, bad choice of words there) with you... Have you checked if Steven and Kaz can make it?

Jon - let me know if you get anything and if I can crash out (uh, bad choice of words there) with you... Have you checked if Steven and Kaz can make it?

Ok I booked Two Rooms Both with 2 queen beds at Mircotel.
Thursday is 74.95, Fri though Sun is 84.95
the rates will drop when we have 15 rooms booked with the org.
Loomis.

Ok I booked Two Rooms Both with 2 queen beds at Mircotel.
Thursday is 74.95, Fri though Sun is 84.95
the rates will drop when we have 15 rooms booked with the org.
Loomis.

who's going? Can I get a small space with a non-snorer :whistle::laugh:

We are booked Sunday through Sunday although I got a really nasty look when I mentioned 09' vacations at work already...:cheerleader:

We will be at the Phillips and have Mr. Bisquick and The dishwaher staying with us. We may still have a couch open but Panther (you out there?) may want that...:beerchug:

It is my goal not to be stopped everytime I touch my bike at the Spring Bash, 3 times and no tickets WooHoo :rofl: and one of those was a freakin' miracle.

We will have "The Grille" with us again :rulez:

We are booked Sunday through Sunday although I got a really nasty look when I mentioned 09' vacations at work already...:cheerleader:

We will be at the Phillips and have Mr. Bisquick and The dishwaher staying with us. We may still have a couch open but Panther (you out there?) may want that...:beerchug:

It is my goal not to be stopped everytime I touch my bike at the Spring Bash, 3 times and no tickets WooHoo :rofl: and one of those was a freakin' miracle.

We will have "The Grille" with us again :rulez:

Dave,

I'm trying to bring a couple of buddies from the West Coast...I asked "Biscuit" if he had a spare bed or couch, he's full up and suggested asking you ??? Any space availabe at your place?

Dave,

I'm trying to bring a couple of buddies from the West Coast...I asked "Biscuit" if he had a spare bed or couch, he's full up and suggested asking you ??? Any space availabe at your place?
we are in the same space :laugh: dont be giving my spot away... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back