Spring Bash 2009 April 23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks. I just recovered from the fall bash now here we go again. Break out the credit cards.

I paid cash for everything :laugh:

BA I am full up at the moment, We have a 3 BR rented , Angela and I, My daughter and in the twin Room, we have Bisquick and SAM and lastly we have a couch, which I gues could be for 159 or Panther... Suppose since we (.org) have the whole place rented Reba woulf be upset if we set up a tent or two behind the cottages? We have a brand new two room job that would sleep a few people...

I paid cash for everything :laugh:

BA I am full up at the moment, We have a 3 BR rented , Angela and I, My daughter and in the twin Room, we have Bisquick and SAM and lastly we have a couch, which I gues could be for 159 or Panther... Suppose since we (.org) have the whole place rented Reba woulf be upset if we set up a tent or two behind the cottages? We have a brand new two room job that would sleep a few people...

Rental space is pricey though. It means you have to be one of my biatch's for the weekend. :rofl:

One can never have too many. :whistle:

Just kidding guys. You will be subject to waiting in line for a shower though! :poke:

A few tents would probably be pretty cool... move all the kids outside :laugh:

bring air mattresses.. lots of floor space

A few tents would probably be pretty cool... move all the kids outside :laugh:

bring air mattresses.. lots of floor space

Why? So Anastasia can teach them all how to :tp: all the bikes? Yeah that's a good idea! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You still have my number?

Yes I do thanks! I think I may have found someone to share a room. He said he definitely wants to go but wants me to price out rooms and come up with a figure of what it's going to cost. I,ll be in touch as soon as I know what exactly I might be asking for. (one trailer ride or two)

Yes I do thanks! I think I may have found someone to share a room. He said he definitely wants to go but wants me to price out rooms and come up with a figure of what it's going to cost. I,ll be in touch as soon as I know what exactly I might be asking for. (one trailer ride or two)

I have room for 2 now, but that can change. So please let me know asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back