Smokers

Smoke a cigar every once in awhile. Never had a cigarette or smokeless tobacco ever. Pretty amazing to never have tried smokeless tobacco, considering I played baseball all the way through college.

I smoke about 1-3 cigars per week, average.  I can go without them or I might have 10 really good over the coarse of a weekend.  It all depends on what the mood is and what I'm doing.  Most of my cigars come from customers and are GOOD ones.  I'm too cheap to buy the good ones myself, they know it, thats why they send them to me, LOL!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Would you by any chance be willing to send a couple to a fellow board member??
rock.gif
I think I understand the "good" ones you are talking about. Never had a chance to smoke one of those.

Would you by any chance be willing to send a couple to a fellow board member??
rock.gif
 I think I understand the "good" ones you are talking about. Never had a chance to smoke one of those.
PM your address to me and I'll send you a coupla GOOOOOOD ones!

--Wag--

smoked a pack a day for 9 years of lucky's or camel nf which ever was cheaper. bought a mtn bike in novemebr of 1996 rode till my lungs were on fire and quit cold turkey that day. still have the last pack. started training and became the state champ in 1 year been cycling ever since, now I have a Busa my cycling friends call me a sell out. oh well i can live with that.

Never tried it, never will, not even curios about it. It's bad bad enough smellin my clothes the morning after being in a nightclub, makes me wanna HOY!

Non - smoker here! Or I should say ex- smoker. I quite 18 years ago when my youngest was two! To this day I still have an occassional craving but all I have to do is smell it and the thought is immediately dismissed.

I stopped smoking in the house the day my first boy was born.

A year later I stopped smoking all together.

It was just the right time for mel. One of the best choices I ever made.

Back