Smokers

I smoke a little. When I'm bored, mostly. If I have something to keep me busy, I don't really smoke that much. Sometimes, I'll go a couple weeks without smoking because there's a boat load of honeydo's to be dispatched.

I smoke 'cause I like it!

--Wag--

smoker for sure...gonna quit some day....lol
tounge.gif

Punch, La Gloria Cubana, Don Mateo. Nothing is more relaxing than a good cigar. Of course, I don't inhale.
laugh.gif

Mainly just cigars here...a cig once in awhile tho

Yeah I'm a smoker as well.

The one draw back (besides the health issues of course) is I'm always getting left behind on group rides. Any time we stop for gas I usually light one up after filling up, but of coarse every body else wants to get back on the road.

On and off smoker.Cig smoke free for18 months. I do enjoy a good cigar once in awhile.
The trick to quitting is just that: Quit buying,quit bumming. It's tough as its so easy to buy.
Quitting is easy! I've done it hundreds of times!
It truly is a NASTY HABIT!!

Dana

Yep, smoke cig,s on my off time, and dip at work were no smokeing is allowd. Damn, guess I,m gona die twice as fast.
wow.gif

Don't smoke, don't drink.  Am I boring or what?
same here had to get a busa to get the heart beatin again! funny thing is when people ask me why did you get a busa ? i usualy say i dont fit in with the cig , smokin beer drinkin harley crowd ! or the stunters ! guess ill have to get a new line ? worked for a little while though ?

on and off.

Occasionally enjoy a nice Bourbon dipped, Vanilla-flavored cigar....wash it down with a rock of Bailey's Irish Cream mixed with a shot of good 'ol Bacardi 151.

Smoke Free for 48 years.

Ahem, non-smoker
smile.gif
Both parents smoked. I don't recall my dad smoking but mom said that my brother and I went outside and refused to come in until he stopped. My dad bought my mom a car a year after she quit. It was an MG convertible. She threw a rod by the end of the summer
smile.gif

When I brought my first bike home (Honda CB360T), she asked for a quick ride on the back which shocked the crap outta me. I found out later that she was a biker chick back in the late 40's and early 50's when she met my dad who was in the Navy and stationed in Bremerton WA at the time.

Carl

smile.gif

I never really had any kind of vice until I went to boot. Well, after boot actually, at MCT and SOI, I started chewing...right along with all my fellow Marines. I chewed Copenhagen up until five years ago. I finally quit when my first daughter was born.

I never have smoked. Well, I've never inhaled anyway.

That was a joke guys. A joke.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118761130 -->

Back