Smokers

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious to see how many of you guys smoke or use smokeless tobbacco.
It seems like the majority of Hardley riders smoke.
From what I have seen, most sportbike riders don't.
That is just from personal observation. I personally have the Skoal habit myself.

Like I said, I am just curious.

Smoking cigars for about 2 years. Kim thinks they smell better than cigarettes. Plus they last longer when I'm riding. Cigs burn up in a few miles but cigars keep on going, and going...

And yes, we are taught to help keep our economy growing by smoking.

Chris

Well, I must admit that I do smoke cigars sometimes. I prefer the flavored ones. I like Vanilla and there is a fruity flavor too.

I will not smoke as long as they keep making boubon
drinka.gif
non-smoker here
wink.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Not me I am to UGLY</span></span>
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">PURPLE POWER</span></span>[/Quote]

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118456516 -->

I smoke when I go out on wednesday nights..... Weird.....
Other than that....... nope?

smoke here, can quit but when I have a few beers its all over.....
And since I like my beer them damn cigs have to come along too.

I quit 31 years ago after my first. I was 13 and found a pack of camels in grandpa's shop. Must have been sitting there for years. No filters. Could not stand more than half of it. Took a week to get the tast out of my mouth. Never had another. Likely the best thing that could have happened to me!!
cool.gif

I smoked 1-2 packs a day for 15 years, but...

I quit the day my wife told me she was pregnant. Haven't had another puff in over 7 years.

Pack a day habit over here, started when I was 9, by the time I figured out it wasn't cool it was waaaay to late. Figured I'd cut back since I had a son, don't smoke in the house, only smoke in the truck if he's not in it, but still a pack a day.......

Cigar smoker here. Prefer Sancho Panza's double Maduros (7.5x50) also like El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Supremos (7.5x50)... yup I like the bigguns. Pour a glass of single malt scotch, the Macallan 12yr, light up, and sit back for a couple of hours. No other way to relax and enjoy life.
smile.gif

Back