Smokers

I smoke but I made a deal with my wife... Busa = no cigarettes.

I stopped smoking when on my mothers side of my family everyone started dying of cancer and on my fathers side of the family everyone was having heart problems.

Figured if I didnt take that as a warning sign I was a fricken idiot.

Stopped smoking, started working out and have been running from death as fast as I can.

I have been smoke free for hmmmmm guess over 12 years now

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118460109 -->

yah .. I smoke a pack a day and I smoke the rear tire.. and with a flip up helmut ( HJC ) I can do both @ the same time
smile.gif

Locking myself in my bedroom with my best friend, about 20 packs of cigarettes and an 8 pack of Miller ponies cured me of ever wanting to smoke again...talk about being sick the next day...boy, but were we ever cool for about 3 hours...
wink.gif

I'm forcing my kids to do the same when they're older...
laugh.gif

Used to. 1.5 to 2 packs a day for 15 years until daughter arrived. I quit and started heavy PT and running. That was 10 years ago. Still cough up some gnarly green brown stuff on occassion, but feel great!

I smoke about 1-3 cigars per week, average. I can go without them or I might have 10 really good over the coarse of a weekend. It all depends on what the mood is and what I'm doing. Most of my cigars come from customers and are GOOD ones. I'm too cheap to buy the good ones myself, they know it, thats why they send them to me, LOL!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

not me..... damn things make me lose my breath
laugh.gif

non-smoker, mom smoked when I was a kid and that was all it took for me. I found it disgusting.

Cigars, cigs and pipes? No! Just being anywere downwind to a cig gets my athsma going pretty well.

Tires, occasionally.

beerchug.gif

Back