Sometimes a cigar.....

wizeguy

Registered
how many of you enjoy the occasional cigar. I have always liked the occasional cigar but recently have become interested in the whole culture that surrounds cigars and cigar smoking.

I know I am going to get varied response from it's a nasty habit to the die hard cigar smoker. I was just curious how many of you like them and maybe a few pointers for the new cigar collector, smoker, etc.

Oh well, back in the day when peers were also having children I was given the occasional gar.

I like mine with green filling.
firedevil.gif
all_coholic.gif

I ove cigars! A Macanudo and a
all_coholic.gif
and Red05's perception of the world improves considerably
biggrin.gif

I love cigar, and I smoke about 1 per week. I like the Comachos, and Rock Patels 1990. They are smooth with a NICE Flavor.

man i like to have one every know and again my freind usually carry the little white owls with him the vanilla is good when your just out drinkin

but yes i have been known to lit up a stogie with a few freinds

I might have one every other month, with some friends... I never touched a cigarette or cigar or weed, but my friend convinced me to try a cigar a few years ago and it is very relaxing.

Some of my favorites now are from Acid, Helix, Ashton, CAO, etc... I want to try one of the green ones though. My favorite so far is from this place in Little Italy in NYC. If you are ever down there, try their home made cogniac cigars.
bowdown.gif

http://www.threelittleindians.com/main.shtml

When I think of a cigar, it reminds me of a rant from George Carland. I have to smile, every single time, because he goes on about the big fat rich white man, sucking on a big fat brown d**k! Thats what I think of cigars. Very relaxing, after a laugh. Go have a suck lol.
lurk.gif

I normally hate smoking because I don't like to inhale things into my lungs.... cigars are quite enjoyable though.

Romeo y Julietas - from Havana, Cuba.... Love em.
Dont really smoke much anymore... but I used to buy a couple of boxes whenever I went down to Colombia...

been an avid fan/smoker for 4-5 years....not every day kinda smoker just out-on-the town or backyard BBQ kinda smoker.
I know many peeps cant stand the smell, and all the ones i like are strong (Don Diego Playboys, Cohiba [cubans n Dominican], Punch, Macanudo, n my new fave is Cuba Libre-close to the flavor of a Cuban but not as strong OR as expen$ive.

if you plan on 'really' gettn into it, get yourself a Humidor...spend at least $100 for a nice one that you feel comfy with and holds enuf to last you awhile. Mine holds lil over 25 good-sized cigars n looks great IMO...got it for Xmas few years back...still works good. keeps your ciggies
fresh
beerchug.gif

I would probably turn green and puke. How many of you chew them but dont smoke them?

I have not smoked cigarettes since I was 13.

I love a good cigar. Macanudo, Partagas, El Rey Mundos, Davidoff and occassionally a good Cuban Cohiba or H. Upmann from my friends in Canada.
Usually on smoke the first 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 inches for the best flavor and then let them die a natural death. There is a whole culture around cigars like fine wine, good Tequila and Kentucky Bourbon. Now this is where I think Monica Lewinski missed the boat when she went into designer hand bags. She and Bill had a great idea but just didn't know how to expand on it. Just think if you could have one of your favorite and really fine cigars that has been 'dipped' by some of the most beautiful women in world. Ahhhh savor the flavor. Now is that sick or what? That is enough to make my dad (RIP) blush.

Enjoy'em after a good dinner or ride. Most from Guatemala, Nicaragua or Cuba is my preference. Cohiba's Dark and 42 X 7 are my favorite
super.gif
 . Got a great Chocolate flavor. And to think Cubans were all I could get in Africa
tounge.gif

Gawd, nothing better than a good Sancho Panza or Padron.

That and a glass of Cognac or Scotch and you've got it made!

--Wag--

I love Flora Fina 858 maduros. They are a good $5 cigar. The only problem is they are hard to find. Right now I have a box of Cohibas that I'm working on. I had a friend give me a box for Christmas and they were gone in a month, so I bought another box from him (cheap).

Back