Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

Will you please post a picture that is not hosted on photobucket. The firewall at work blocks photobucket and I can see this beast.... whine whine whine... Lol

Yes. Thank you! I will be keeping an eye on this thread. I moved to DC from Austin. I sure miss Texas, wish I was out there with you guys :D

No sir not yet. Got plenty of break in miles on the bike. Found a few small issues to address like a leaky injector oring, and a chaifeing front brake like.

Still finishing up a few details on our dyno before we can start using it. But otherwise the bike is ready 100%.

Rob did this thing ever make it to the dyno? jus curious wat it did. thanx

No sir, it's sitting waiting to hit the roller. The owner wants to be here when it does, however he's been working the last few months straight. So that's where it's been.

Got the dyno up and running, so we're ready when he's ready.

image.jpg

No sir, it's sitting waiting to hit the roller. The owner wants to be here when it does, however he's been working the last few months straight. So that's where it's been.

Got the dyno up and running, so we're ready when he's ready.
oh ok sounds good. u got a dyno for ur shop now? btw who's that skinny dude on the Busa....:laugh:

I jus read this entire thread. Very cool. It amazing what it takes in time and money to build a bike of this caliber. I can only hope I have the recourses to build a dream bike one day. I'm still planning on the stage one for now.

I jus read this entire thread. Very cool. It amazing what it takes in time and money to build a bike of this caliber. I can only hope I have the recourses to build a dream bike one day. I'm still planning on the stage one for now.

Thanks, and it shouldn't of taken nearly this long but lots of things happened during this build that normally don't. It's usually very smooth sailing.

Back