Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

Very nice job there. The way the red is cut into the silver really "corrects" some of the less than awesome features in the Busa's form. So many people just follow the natural lines of the bike or the piece joints (like me).

Hey Murdered...Looks great!

Just curious what foot pegs those are. I've got the same shifter, but I'm running stock rearsets and wanna upgrade from the ugly ones. PM me if ya like. Thanks.

Hey Murdered...Looks great!

Just curious what foot pegs those are. I've got the same shifter, but I'm running stock rearsets and wanna upgrade from the ugly ones. PM me if ya like. Thanks.

Those are vortex rearsets. Light weight, fully adjustable up down or forward. The owner is about as tall as I am (6'2) and so I have the positioned all the way down and forward. SUPER comfortable if you have real long legs. Only issue I'm having is the rod for the air ram on our air shift kits aren't long enough. So I have to add a small section of all thread to the clevis for it to reach the shifter arm.

After MANY set backs, today she went out on her maiden voyage for her first full tank of fuel under her own power!
BDAB521B-9B56-4CB2-89DE-95E523439C2F.jpg

4B548AE5-4164-461D-8245-9A288F5EF9D9.jpg

E27881EA-F5FF-4DC2-8E59-0C9BE01CA41D.jpg

Other then just needing some break in miles while working on the part throttle tune, she will finally be ready to make some numbers on the dyno. I will say that this by far is the best riding bike to roll out of the shop so far.

almost seems like that paint job needs some factory stickers or somthn. maybe a silver Kanji to break it up a little.

When Rob says sets backs he is being really nice and not saying the ignorant owner told him to not do anything else to it after he wrecked other bike at 150mph. I was not sure if I would be able to ride again so I didn't want to see or hear anything about Serenity. Once I decided I would try and ride again rob jumped right back into finishing her up, but only after the Texas floods of 2015 happened.

RR79,good for you being able to ride again;no need to go crazy just yet Im sure you can putt-putt around on the gate spring for now and be plenty happy:beerchug:

We had other set backs other then that. The last two major ones were the right sprockets for those wheels and the 2 week paint job then ended up taking 2 months or so after having to fix all the mistakes.

Just goes to show when building a bike of this caliber, you can't put a finish date on one so easily. This has by far been our longest build just by out of dumb luck. But now it's just down to tuning, so the light at the end of the tunnel is super bright.

Last edited:
We had other set backs other then that. The last two major ones were the right sprockets for those wheels and the 2 week paint job then ended up taking 2 months or so after having to fix all the mistakes.

Just goes to show when building a bike of this caliber, you can't put a finish date on one so easily. This has by far been our longest build just by out of dumb luck. But now it's just down to tuning, so the light at the end of the tunnel is super bright.
u gonna tune it or send it out to another shop? yea putting a time frame on a big build just aint happening. and ppl add shiit along the way which only further extends the finish date.

im guessing 460 hp on pump 93 and 610 hp on C16. look forward to the end result! which clutch did u end up goin with? can't remember...

u gonna tune it or send it out to another shop? yea putting a time frame on a big build just aint happening. and ppl add shiit along the way which only further extends the finish date.

im guessing 460 hp on pump 93 and 610 hp on C16. look forward to the end result! which clutch did u end up goin with? can't remember...

Why would I have another shop tune it? I rent other shops dynos, not pay them to tune my work.

Why would I have another shop tune it? I rent other shops dynos, not pay them to tune my work.
because u told me u were using Johnny cheese to tune ur bikes thats why. was wondering if he was gonna tune this one. u act likes its a crazy question....

I agree with the need for kanjis to break it up.

Get some miles on this thing and some seat time. It's only 9 months until TX2K, where everyone can ignore two of us this time. :)

because u told me u were using Johnny cheese to tune ur bikes thats why. was wondering if he was gonna tune this one. u act likes its a crazy question....

3 years ago that was the case, and that was only for wot pulls. Everything else was done by me. There's plenty of dynos in Houston that sit unused for some reason that shop owners are willing to rent.

Back