Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

Spent a little time with her on the dyno yesterday to start working on some of the base boosted tuning. Only had enough c02 to bring it up to 7psi, but for the little boost it did made, the numbers were extremely good, specially for our dyno.

The main point of last nights session was to make sure everything was 100% before the owner books a flight to come in for a day. So figure in 2 weeks we will have the final numbers.

image.jpg

ear protection????? lol, just kidding. Work has me thinking too safe.. Looks great! Looking forward to some final numbers. Keep up the great work.

It's steady pressure. It starts applying pressure to the gate even before boost, so it helps with spool.

Interesting. Anyone ever use nitrous (after it's converted to low pressure for an air shifter) for the same thing? Would like to try it, but don't want to add another bottle.

Interesting. Anyone ever use nitrous (after it's converted to low pressure for an air shifter) for the same thing? Would like to try it, but don't want to add another bottle.

Use nitrous all the time. This bike has a bottle on it. But the lady overfilled it and once the bottle got back to ambiant temp the pressure went up and caused the burst disc to rupture. That's why I had to dig out the c02.

Only a few more days until the big day. Can't wait to be back in houston. Might even take the girl out after the dyno to do a few pulls on the streets.

That was a typo on the day. She is actually on the dyno as I type this and laying down some really nice numbers so far. Stay tuned for the videos and maybe the numbers.

Back