Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build.

I could have sworn I saw a post on facebook with this thing making 600+?

Or I'm going crazy and it was a different bike.

Regardless- Would love to see some #s on this thing to wrap up a pretty sick build.

I could have sworn I saw a post on facebook with this thing making 600+?

Or I'm going crazy and it was a different bike.

Regardless- Would love to see some #s on this thing to wrap up a pretty sick build.

I think that's what people were speculating, and it easily could.

The problem we were batteling was wheel spin on the dyno, even while using a slick. The 506hp run was an "aborted" run because the drum exceeded 200mph. It spun then hooked up top when the engin was near 12k which with the gearing on the bike is 203mph. For whatever reason on a mustang dyno when that happens the graph reads a like an ink blot, and really doesn't make sense. So if you don't catch a picture of the run screen you're pretty much sol at that point.

We've since flush welded some heavy duty tie down points to the floor of the dyno just in front, and behind the axle of the bike when it's on the roller. Being an in ground dyno, you're left with some less then ideal points to tie the bikes down to. We've since had some decent HP bikes on the dyno, and the problem seems to be cured. It's just down to finding time to squeeze this one back in. We currently have 6 builds going on right now, 2 which have tight deadlines to make loring Maine in July.

interested in seeing the power curve to see how that Warhead package performs.

I'm still confused why the dyno sheet wasn't posted wen u tuned it and posted all the different power numbers at different boost levels.

Keep waiting. It will be going back on the dyno soon.

The only one I have is when it was on wastegate. The Torque curve or "table"as I like to call the stays the same, just read higher as the boost goes up. Power keeps climbing the higher you rev it. You'll see when I get it back on the roller.

Maybe the owner has a few pics of some 400ish HP runs he can post. I remeber him taking pictures of the screen throughout the day.

image.jpeg

I think that's what people were speculating, and it easily could.

The problem we were batteling was wheel spin on the dyno, even while using a slick. The 506hp run was an "aborted" run because the drum exceeded 200mph. It spun then hooked up top when the engin was near 12k which with the gearing on the bike is 203mph. For whatever reason on a mustang dyno when that happens the graph reads a like an ink blot, and really doesn't make sense. So if you don't catch a picture of the run screen you're pretty much sol at that point.

That is something we experienced on JohnnyCheeses dyno. Anytime wheel speed goes over 200mph it shuts the dyno down and you lose the run.

well hopefully with better tie downs it won't spin. jus goes to show how brutal the power is tho....

bumping this old thread... any videos of it getting some races in? Ever get final numbers?

Funny you ask this. Literally yesterday I was talking to the owner about getting it back on the dyno and letting it eat. We agreed once we pulled it off the dyno last time that the power it was making was more then enough to have fun with, and left it there.

The biggest problem was wheel spin on the dyno. This bike was the first high HP bike on our new dyno. It’s a car dyno, but is designed knock down to one roller for bike. We opted not to buy the $8000 bike attachment that Mustang offers. We instead built our own attachment that mirrors the one Mustang makes, but the rear tiedowns weren’t exactly ideal. So after a few tweaks it’s been ironed out. We’ve had several 5-700hp grudge bikes on without any noticeable wheel spin.

But we have 5 bikes we just completed and will be ready for the dyno over the next two weeks once road testing is done. I wanted to put Serenity back on too.

Glad you got that sorted out not only for this bike but just overall better for you business.

Has the owner raced anyone tho? Been paid to not post videos of UGR Lambos getting bus lengths put on?

UGR has flat out said they’re going to race us.

There’s 10 UGR cars here locally in Houston, and they won’t bite. They’ll race stock and nitrous bikes all night though at the meets.

Back