Personal height/weight question

I got y'all beat for now.

5'9", 300lbs.

Big all over...really. My thighs are almost as big as your inseam, calves are 20in.

Chest and shoulders fit perfectly (although a tad snug) in a 3X.
wink.gif
Except for me dude! haha. 6'2 300 even. Busa fit me just fine and I love it.

6'3 250 lbs last time I checked, but the pants keep getting tighter. It is harder to find clothes than it was to find a bike that fit (BTW thanks tpbio, the jacket fits perfectly).

6'4" 250 have rode the busa for over 4 years now with nod prob, that includes teaching the MSF ERC on it.

I'm 48 yrsold 195 and 6' 1".I've only ridden the busa for
about 120 km's and it feels fine.My only complaint is that I cant see the instruments,(tach,speedo)in my normal riding position.
I have a Puig Touring screen on order from the Suz. dealer.It's been at least a month since i've ordered it,so i'm hoping it will come any day!

6'00", 230 lbs....comfy as can be, although I have to duck down just a bit to the turn dignal indicators.....that's the only complaint I can come up with on this motorcycle. Needless to say, I'm another satisfied customer
smile.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Personal height/weight question, What's your size??</span>
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>He's hung low, He's well endowed, He begz ya pleaz stay out hiz personal affairs!</span>

WATCH OUT NOW
JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143171725 -->

lmao.jpg

Iceman thats just wrong. Here come the "I'd do her "" comments! LOL

Oh yea, 6' 220 lbs. 31 in. inseam
jump9.gif

Okay, a buddy of mine says I'm too fat for a hayabusa.... kinda like I should have the tank dented in to fit me!!

He says you have to be skinny and in shape to ride a sport bike...  Is this true??

I'm 5'8" and weight 255 lbs, classic beer gut, 30" inseam.  

How many of you fit the hefty guy category and how many fit the skinny category?

If this is too personal, sorry for offending.....
sad.gif

Roger
You're buddy's a marooooon. I do believe the tanks are dented for GP racers though, you know, so there's a place for their very large, stones.

In shape? To (win) the race, consistently, this is true.

"Hefty guy category"?

6'1" 245, 32" inseam and 37" sleeves, no need for helibars.

Back