Fitness Talk

You gotta be kidding me, a weight room without weights!! That is ridiculous!!

How bout trying some training videos, not the same a someone right there screaming in your face, but maybe it may work??

Yeah our weight room has turned into a practice room for the cheerleaders and the dance team.

I have a lot of videos... I do them for a bit but if they are too hard I get frustrated when I can't do the 50 pushups or jackknife crunches... frustration is my sabotage.

Julie, maybe there is another teacher around there that could stay after school for about 30 minutes and y'all could walk/jog around the school. It's not much but it will get the blood flowing so when you get home you will have some energy built up to get on the treadmill.

Yeah our weight room has turned into a practice room for the cheerleaders and the dance team.

I have a lot of videos... I do them for a bit but if they are too hard I get frustrated when I can't do the 50 pushups or jackknife crunches... frustration is my sabotage.

Who says you have to keep up, just do what you can and gradually build up to the 50. Do not set your goals to high at first, you gotta make em attainable.

You guys just need to move over here! :laugh:

Who says you have to keep up, just do what you can and gradually build up to the 50. Do not set your goals to high at first, you gotta make em attainable.

You guys just need to move over here! :laugh:

Find us some jobs and we will move out there and hire you as a personall trainer :poke:

BusaJules have you tried any martial arts classes, dont know what your goal realy but they can be realy good if you wanna keep fit.

wow JetLi rowing outside the gym with thedogs, even the thought of it is nice :thumbsup: what sort of dogs, had a few in the past Rotweilers are my favourite.

BusaJules have you tried any martial arts classes, dont know what your goal realy but they can be realy good if you wanna keep fit.

wow JetLi rowing outside the gym with thedogs, even the thought of it is nice :thumbsup: what sort of dogs, had a few in the past Rotweilers are my favourite.

Mini-Schnauzers

Conan and Cassiopeia

melissa phone 005.jpg

melissa phone 007.jpg

melissa phone 015.jpg

melissa phone 024.jpg

I need to trim about 20lbs off my midsection, but I don't want to bulk up any.....So, changing the meal plan to 4-6 times a day eating the smaller portions and the somewhat proper foods. And then maybe riding a bike and using a treadmill a few times a week could get me there??

I need to trim about 20lbs off my midsection, but I don't want to bulk up any.....So, changing the meal plan to 4-6 times a day eating the smaller portions and the somewhat proper foods. And then maybe riding a bike and using a treadmill a few times a week could get me there??

It is not possible to lose weight "only in your midsection". However, you can greatly reduce your waist size following proper portion control and implementing good choices in food. Riding the bike and using the treadmill will definitely offer some variation so you don't get bored with the same routine, try throwing some walking in there too. Also, lift some weights to build more muscle, I know you don't want to bulk up but nothing incinerates fat like muscle!! It takes a lot of muscle to make you look bulky, ya know. Really make an exact plan (somewhat proper foods and bike and treadmill a few times a week) is too vague. Make a plan a stick to it like your life depends on it and you WILL lose the weight you want.

eating more frequently doesnt increase your metabolism. it will only make u hungry quiker cuz u will get used 2 eating every 3 hours or whatever and when u dont u will be hungry.

regardless eating healthy is kinda a lifestyle and it can be tuff, time consuming, and expensive at first. just be patient and dedicated
good luck

Mini-Schnauzers

Conan and Cassiopeia

Wow, nice information Jet,
I used to be into body building for tone mostly and even met my wife at the health spa we used to work at.
Very good information about keeping the weight off, I have been up and down for the last 5 years and just lost 50 big ones in the last 6 months. I tweaked my diet and started walking and working with light weights.
You would be surprised at how much a little can do for an old man.
Great looking dogs and btw.

War Eagle Bro!!

Bubba

wow, nice information jet,
i used to be into body building for tone mostly and even met my wife at the health spa we used to work at.
Very good information about keeping the weight off, i have been up and down for the last 5 years and just lost 50 big ones in the last 6 months. I tweaked my diet and started walking and working with light weights.
You would be surprised at how much a little can do for an old man.
Great looking dogs and btw.

war eagle bro!!

bubba

war eagle!!:bowdown:

bringing it back for motivational purposes :whistle:

my first two fitness goals are going to be easy. I will be working on getting my flexibility back and doing a routine three days a week.

This week has gone well. But I realize now how slackerific I have ben.

Back