Pay it forward in '08

Someone was looking for a stock mid pipe from a 06 PM me also have header is someone needs
beerchug.gif

I'll take a couple of oil caps Joesph. Throw it in with the titanium adjusters please.

r8

Joseph, can you throw a few of the clutch covers and bolts in with my piece that you are working on? Thanks.

I currently have for an 08 Busa:

Stock windscreen
Left Exhaust can
Right Exhaust can
Stock passenger foot pegs

Soon to have stock bars when I get my risers.

I currently need:

A really big pillow so my bike doesn't get scratched if it falls over again.  
beerchug.gif
Would like to take the cans Sir.
08 cans spoken for. Good luck with your project. We want pics of the completed system.
cool.gif

They will be coming UPS Ground. I will send them by the end of the week.

I currently have for an 08 Busa:

Stock windscreen
Left Exhaust can
Right Exhaust can
Stock passenger foot pegs

Soon to have stock bars when I get my risers.

I currently need:

A really big pillow so my bike doesn't get scratched if it falls over again.  
beerchug.gif
Would like to take the cans Sir.
08 cans spoken for.  Good luck with your project.  We want pics of the completed system.  
cool.gif

They will be coming UPS Ground.  I will send them by the end of the week.
Roger that, thanks for the cans!!! It's something I've been pondering to do for a while.

Anyone have one (1) quart of Engine Ice they could send me? I need just a little to top off cooling system otherwise I have to buy a half gallon to use only six (6) onces.  
guns.gif

It is a little lower then in this picture.

r8

003_2__Medium_.jpg

Hey pusher, when you say modified kicksand, what do you mean? I've got two kickstands but whenn I got the stand in the mail, thanks to shadiguy, I realized the actually problem is the assembly so I'm looking for one of those.

Mid pipes spoken for still have a Stock Header is someone needs and some misc bolts,screws also the locking piece that the rear seat,hump click into have that also

Stock Header
Misc Bolts,Screws
Mirror arms just needs glass housing and glass
Stock muffler with minor scratches believe its the left side

Will check for other odds and ends later just hit me up with a PM if you would like any of those items
beerchug.gif

Anyone have one (1) quart of Engine Ice they could send me? I need just a little to top off cooling system otherwise I have to buy a half gallon to use only six (6) onces.
guns.gif

It is a little lower then in this picture.

r8
I have some, I think it`s less then a quart. Maybe half. If you still need it just shoot me your addy.

i have OEM LEVERS (MINUS CLUTCH BUSHING) , Oem Front Pegs , OEM 40t Rear Sprocket less then 500 miles on it. Oem Windshield. OEM AIR FILTER with less then 100 miles on it.

Back