Pay it forward in '08

Anyone have one (1) quart of Engine Ice they could send me? I need just a little to top off cooling system otherwise I have to buy a half gallon to use only six (6) onces.
guns.gif

It is a little lower then in this picture.

r8
I have some, I think it`s less then a quart. Maybe half. If you still need it just shoot me your addy.
Same here, I have some. Drop me a line.

Anyone have the hardware for the front seat? I have the bolts, but need the brackets!! Thanks in advance!

This is cool. Yall put stuff together for the benefit of others
bowdown.gif
I wish I had some parts to give. I didnt know what to do with my old exhaust so I just threw it in the dumpster, headers, cans and all. I wont be making that mistake anymore.
thumb_up.gif

I have a bearing and dust seal for the rear cush carrier they are brand new, the race is still sealed in plastic... Perfect for someone who has a spare carrier and it needs to have the bearing replaced.

Let me know if you need it.

MCM

I am in need of right stock lever, right front peg, starter cover, bar end, clutch cover and right side inner panel.
Laid my bike down after being cut off by a left hand turn cager. Guy looked right at me and didn't even stop.
I have available if anyone wants it a front fender of a 06 lE white. Small scuff on side very minor. Great part to be resprayed if anyone needs one.

pm sent mustang for bearing and seal

Also AIR FILTER AND OEM PEGS ARE gone shipped them on friday Kroozer should be there soon i have tracking info if you need it. ....

I still have oem levers.  Oem windshield available and OEM 40t Rear sprocket with only 200 miles on it. Let me know if there needed... Send me a message.

I need a left mirror. Mine snapped off at the mount. Give me a figure to 40245. Thankyou in advance.

i have OEM Levers Oem 40 Tooth Sprocket  Oem Windshield If anyone needs them pm so i know ou need them sometimes this thread gets burried.

Back