Pay it forward in '08

Thanks SpeedAdict on the lenses...
bowdown.gif

Purple,
Here is a picture of a part done with the stuff I have. I did not do this part but the stuff I did looked just like this. It is darker than what your bike is. It works best on raw aluminum parts. It looks like anodizing that way. Let m eknow if you want it and I will send it out.
Kevin
drools.gif
 It's so beautiful.... Purple is not my favorite color by the way, it's actually blue but I went purple for my bike becuase it's girly I guess......

Ex-buddy, huh? He didn't try to paint your windscreen did he? Don't know if you saw that post....

Yes I am interested! Want me to PM you with my addy?  Thanks!
gotpm.gif

Mike04busa,,, thanks brother I got the undertail today and I will def add some pics after I put it on.. looks like I will be riding this weekend after all... can't wait to get off from work to resurface it and get it on the bike...
Thanks again... no more busted rear end...
firedevil.gif

just wanted to say thanks a million to copperone and pcosho for their prompt response on getting the levers and mirror shipped to me.

I really, REALLY need a windscreen for anyone reading.
I still have a stock kickstand and complete stock cans, mids, and head pipes With the orginal can't live with out PAIR valve. I am sure I havce got more stuff I will have to look.  
beerchug.gif
Gabe,
I think I have you covered... PM sent.

Anyone have one stock black front rotor that is not bent. Some guy on ebay ripped me off selling junk. Some people have no morals. Thanks

I have,
stock rear turn signals.
stock brake and clutch levers.
stock brake and clutch resivoir covers.
stock stator cover. spoken for.
stock rear brake light no pigtail.
p.m. me if you need any of these.

Just came across this while I was rummaging through my parts.
It's the simple/basic clutch slave support.
I upgraded to the full (Canadian Mike) support and know I'll not use this again so it's up for grabs.
Free to a good loving home:

100_4466.jpg

Deb

Just came across this while I was rummaging through my parts.
It's the simple/basic clutch slave support.
I upgraded to the full (Canadian Mike) support and know I'll not use this again so it's up for grabs.
Free to a good loving home:

<a href="http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/narider/LSR/06%20Busa%20-%20LSR%201302/Slave%20support/?action=view&current=100_4466.jpg" target="_blank">
100_4466.jpg

Deb
Please send a PM to thepushercg.
He is needing one of these.
ThumbsUp.gif

If you need anything for shipping Deb; then let me cover it.
thumb_up.gif
Not at all. I'm covering shipping. It's my payback for what I received completely free from the other great folks on here.
thumb_up.gif

(PS: It's only been tested to 187mph but I'm sure it will be fine!
laugh.gif
)

Deb
187? That ain't much.
tounge.gif

Offer still stands if you change your mind.
peace.gif

thumb_up.gif

heres what i have if anyone needs it.
stock cans with full stock exhaust
both levers,brake and clutch.
kickstand.modified,so the bike want fall over.
slightly modified stock undertail
my old gas tank lid, you will need a key or new lock.
a bunch and i do mean a bunch of the derbys that go inside the clutch covers plus the rubber gaskets and a bunch and i mean a bunch of the allen head bolts that holds the derbys on the clutch covers.
i have a few oil caps for the covers if you need one, i think one is chrome.
i have some dowels to mount the clutch covers to the frame, i have bolts to mount the clutch covers to the frame. im sure i have mirror bolts.
tell me if you need it ill give it to you,asap

chrome oil cap can i get it when you get my chrome clutch cover done? sent pm as well in case you dont see this first.

Thanks..

Tito

Back