pay if forward

Looking for....

advise!

Best compond or wax to diminsh those nasty swirl marks out of my Black '03
cool.gif

Also have this Zox helmet i got in june 06, should have another good year in it before ya should replace it. All it needs is a new mount on the left side and a shield. Not sure where to get either but its up for grabs. In the one pic you can see the missing mount and another the way the mount should be. Story was, i was ridin with the helmet strapped in the hook under the seat for like two miles on a bike night down the strip and didn't put the visor down. Got off the bike, swung my leg over, caught the visor and it busted the mount that is missing, hence why its missing.

helmet1-1.jpg

helmet2-1.jpg

helmet3-1.jpg

i used wizards paint polish on my hump, buddy let me try it so i did it on the hump and it was unfreakinbelievable but ya gotta do it right cause i missed a spot and one was like wet glass and one was like glass lol. But as a STAPLE i use meguiars 3 step

and for any golfers out there that like m&m's. Got this for xmas 2yrs ago and used it once
mmsdispenser.jpg

When this thread was first formed, I thought WOW, another way that H.ORG is helping people enjoy their passion. But now I feel like a lot of people are just are just asking for stuff to have stuff. This thread should be in the event someone really NEEDS something. But hey thats just me, I do have some stuff laying around...

Josh
Interesting outlook.

As the starter of the "Pay it Forward" threads on this site I still find it as a good thing to help others out. I for one have given a few things to other members. I figure that if I'm not using it someone else can. Pretty simple approach. Unfortunately there will always be someone that wants to take advantage of the generosity of others. Don't let the leaches ruin the spirit of the thought.

Hey everyone. My front rotors are still a little warped from when the bike was crashed.I could use a pair, if someone has them collecting dust, To everyone thanks in advance.

Mike04Busa i have the gas cap if you need from the other thread you have wasnt sure if you would check that before this but let me know if you need it

I could use the right (when sitting on the bike) rear foot peg mount & muffler bracket. The previous owner dropped my bike and that is bent. Been meaning to buy a set but keep putting it off.

Thank you!!

Still in need of some mirrors someone had them for me but never came threw as of yet if anyone has a set let me know thanks

joe

Back