pay if forward

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
ill start i have a ivans tre, somebody hooked me up with something last night so i will let something go that i am not in need of, if you have something that you are not using and think that another member here could use post it up.
please dont just hoard the parts just to have them
best wishes to everyone

parts_032__Medium_.jpg

I also have a tank bra that I bought for the Busa in May 2005 and decided not to use it.

The only thing is I just looked around and couldn't find it but if anyone needs it I will do a more intensive search. It is the Suzuki brand solid black.

I have an 8 second delay switch that someone could use if they want to put a delay in for HID, I decided just to put in a switch instead...

I have an 8 second delay switch that someone could use if they want to put a delay in for HID, I decided just to put in a switch instead...
I have the same timer on my '04. It works great!

Those that have '04 and older and are considering HID - this is a great complement to the HID!

Set of stock levers and stock brake lines(front and rear) in great shape anybody need these?

All I have is a set of stock cans (with minor scratches on left can) Would offer more if I had it.
thumb_up.gif

Set of stock mufflers,OK condition, no damage just few scratches.
Clear tail light for 01-02 GXSR1000, complete with housing.
And something else I need to check that pile of parts in my basement.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I have stock cans with some scrathes,stock mirrors,stock taillight,and stock windscreen.They're just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

I have a black oil cooler and stone guard.
The guards a little rusty but nothing a rattle job wouldn't fix

Back