pay if forward

Also have this Zox helmet i got in june 06, should have another good year in it before ya should replace it. All it needs is a new mount on the left side and a shield. Not sure where to get either but its up for grabs. In the one pic you can see the missing mount and another the way the mount should be. Story was, i was ridin with the helmet strapped in the hook under the seat for like two miles on a bike night down the strip and didn't put the visor down. Got off the bike, swung my leg over, caught the visor and it busted the mount that is missing, hence why its missing.

helmet1-1.jpg

helmet2-1.jpg

helmet3-1.jpg
I have a several of those attchmnents for the visor, the are identical to Vega attachments wuld hook up anyone wanting this helemt

dang lol if i didn't have helmets which identically color matched the burgundy on my 06 bus i'd ask for that mount. Oh well, spoils to whoever needs it

BusaBelly gets the cans and Firebug gets bar ends and airbox cause he spoke up first for the box, sorry Belly

I could use an oem right foot rearset. I polished it down from stock and I'm gonna end up paintin both flat black to go with the swingarm and frame and i don't wanna have to worry bout the paint havin a different finish on the polished one,.........not really a NEED but a small desire
thumb_up.gif

my buddy is went down & in need of o.e.m cans can anyone help? I gave mine to v8pinto for shipping a couple of months ago.

Ok cans are still up for grabs, busabelly never got back to me

Yamaha R1 black 06

Nose cone
head lights
lower l/h panel

Minimum scuff marks would never notice.. someone reversed into me slowly and i had to lay the bike down.

R1 2000

set of coils

I have a few items:

1. An OEM windscreen, probably a 7/10.
2. An aftermarket chrome windscreen with orange and red flames, 6.5/10
3. Plug & play TRE

All items are free to needy homes, just help with shipping.

I am in need of a stock passenger seat and some passenger peg brackets....

Back