Ok which one...

I would go with the white one. It looks like it will stand out a little more while you are out on the track.

My vote is for the cheapest one! :thumbsup:

Whichever one you choose, I want the mirrors off that puppy :whistle:

im with randy get the black one and then put on some shark skinz or hot bodie for the track and keep the shiny new oem stuff on a wall in the garage untill you go to re-sale her

:laugh::laugh:Im glad there's so many opinions...Im going to show this thread to the "sponsor" :whistle:today:laugh::laugh:

18 votes for the White so far...not as many for the Black:laugh:

12 for the Black...and no i didnt count BA's votes 8 times either...although I was compelled too since he really likes it...but then we all know what Dawn would do to me if I did:rofl::rofl:

12 for the Black...and no i didnt count BA's votes 8 times either...although I was compelled too since he really likes it...but then we all know what Dawn would do to me if I did:rofl::rofl:

I know what's best Lycan.....trust me....Choose the Black one....chicks would dig it!:thumbsup:

I know what's best Lycan.....trust me....Choose the Black one....chicks would dig it!:thumbsup:

well he's getting the white one... you sealed it right there BOB!

Let the sponsor know the white one actually gets more chicks if you want the black one :poke: :rofl:

Back