Ebay Bike Prices for GSXRs

New condition with scratches on right side? The 6K is close, but to put the fairing back to rights would add another 600. and then we are back at the 6600 mark.

Yes, but you are gonna be pulling the OEM fairings off anyway. You crash those OEM farings it's gonna cost you a ton to replace. You are gonna want to buy a set of aftermarkets anyway and put the OEMs up (when you sell the bike you put the OEM's back on and noone is the wiser)....

Hey that 1K racebike in Kansas City (Race setup only) is one HELL of a deal, an RC1 suit ($800 new), Chickenhawk Warmers ($400 New), and Pitbull stands ($350 New) along with it....would want to know how crashed up the bike is (with race fairings you never know) but that's a GREAT price!

Not bad, but that track bike in KC might be a better deal. You are gonna pay another grand + to get that one in Orlando prepped to track, and that one in KC is TRACK READY with a bunch of other goodies you are either going to need or sell...something to consider!

Road trip to Orlando does sound better than Road trip to KC :)

The one in Florida is a nice low mileage unit and it only takes a short time to put it back to stock. Be sure to get the stock dog bones if you buy.

The Track bike in KS is also worth looking into. there are some real nice goodies that go with the bike. It appears it's not a race bike so that's a plus. For a track bike, it's set up pretty well. Get ride of those michelin crash rubbers :whistle:

The bike in FL is in the works. I asked him about the stock link and he has it with the bike. I'm beat going into the weekend, but we are going down tomorrow and picking it up on Sunday.

The one in Florida is a nice low mileage unit and it only takes a short time to put it back to stock. Be sure to get the stock dog bones if you buy.

The Track bike in KS is also worth looking into. there are some real nice goodies that go with the bike. It appears it's not a race bike so that's a plus. For a track bike, it's set up pretty well. Get ride of those michelin crash rubbers :whistle:

Couple a poor pics at the gas station after picking her up. The thing is mint, but is slammed lowered. He had the stock exhaust, seat, and original links to raise it back up. We stopped in Ocala, FL for the night. 10hrs driving today, I'm spent.

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

SWWWEEEETTT are we gonna have some fun this summer at the track :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks! Mine is still a midget bike until Thursday. Then she'll come back up to stock height. An oil change and new coolant too. (Engine Ice)

Nice bike twobrothersbusa! Gsxr 1000 for you! For Kieth! For Macon454! And For me!:laugh:

Back