Ebay Bike Prices for GSXRs

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I have been looking for a track bike and keep slowly inching my way up to where I am now which is an 07 or 08 GSXR 1K. Started watching them on ebay and it is funny...of the last 15 that I have been watching only 1 sold. An 07 for 5K. Seems a pretty good deal, but was too far for me to go trailer home.

With that said 5500 for any 07 or 08 1K is a standing offer for me. Let me know if you guys hear of anything.

Yea !! He said he needs a track bike ...guess it's going to have to be fast looks like the kawi is out :laugh:

there is a couple of guys around here who by insurance bikes and sell pretty cheap. I haven't heard anyone complain and they have been doing it for a couple of seasons. here is another one but not as fast as a suzuki.
09 triumph 675

Nothin near me right now, ill keep an eye out tho.

I did find a Duc749 for $2900. What a DEAL!!!:laugh:

I feel like a junkie looking for a score...I check:

The WERA racing forums bikes for sale
The NESBA racing forums bikes for sale
The STT racing forums bikes for sale
EBAY
Craigslist in Atlanta, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville
Cycletrader

Several times every day! Ok I admit it, I'm an addict...

I have the cash, just need to find the bike! $5500 for an 07 or 08 with miles under 10k would be an immediate sale.

You guys are not listening, he wants an 07-08 Gixxer 1K....ONLY....

Found a new...brand new 07 in the crate for 8300 out the door. Surely I can beat that.

Brand spankin new?

There's something to be said about a virgin bike...too nice to be a track bike Charlie!

If you should end up with the yellow one...this is where I got the OEM Looking ones you've seen on mine....

IMG_4059.JPG

07' GSXR 1000 (Track Only) - KCSB

$6500 Firm, I wont negotiate this price down, dont bother sending me offers below that number. PM me on here or text 816 935 3553.

~3000 miles last I checked
-Armour Bodies Bodywork
-Ohlins Steering Damper
-Woodcraft Rearsets
-Woodcraft Clipons
-M4 Exhaust
-PC3
-Speigler braided front lines
-Outlaw rear brake and shift Levers
-Ultralap Laptimer
-Pitbull front and rear stands
-Chickenhawk tire warmers
-Alpinestars SVX race boots (US 11.5)
-Alpinestars RC1 US 44 2piece suit
-RSTaichi back protector
-Currently sitting on Michelin Power One (Race rubber), V front B comp rear 190/55. *Not sure on what life tires have left*

Looks like about an 11 hour drive, but a killer deal IMO if you're in the market. I'd go check it out for ya if you like.

I'm broke, but I've been eyeballing this one:
GSX-R600 1500.00 Track only.
http://www.kcsportbike.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42834-02-suzi-gsxr600-1500/

Last edited:
New condition with scratches on right side? The 6K is close, but to put the fairing back to rights would add another 600. and then we are back at the 6600 mark.

Back