Ok I jumped off the deep end now!

Gtrpimp76 I will post up a picture soon. Last pictures I took up in the master bedroom were washed out by the bright outside light and were almost black. There is a queen size bed up there and the one picture of the shower and sink are in one end of the bed room. The rest of the bathroom is in another small room just off the master bedroom.

suesettingongsx1300r.jpg

OK I got a chance to take some pictures of the camper with the garage open after they moved it off the main lot at the RV sales place.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 003.jpg

more than enough room for the cycles, and after you pull them out there is a screen that pulls down like a roll over garage door and makes the garage into a screen room.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 001.jpg

some day I want to get a toy hauler as well. I guess first I've got to have a truck to pull it.

That monster looks great! I hope you get alot of use out of it. :bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug::cheerleader:

Your right on the truck.. my F450 was non turbo and I was a little worried that loaded at around 15000 pounds for just the camper was going to be tough on the truck. I have a 7.3 diesel with the 5 speed standard and 5:13 rear end gears. I just bought a ATS turbo system for the truck to give it some more air and help with power. I think now it will be no problem to tow this. But Sue said this is too big now for her to drive, she would drive with the other one. Guess I will have to work on her a little... Hmmmm that could be fun.. than I will have to get her to try driving new camper.. sorry I got side tracked for a sec. there.. :thumbsup:

0123456.jpg

Back