Chain jumped off and now....

With wheel alignment out, running a chain off sprockets, it’s got to be something pretty serious, how about the spacers, that go in between the sprocket carrier and the right side torsion bar slider, being in wrong way round, if they are different lengths, this could move your rear wheel over one way too far?

you need to loosen all the motor mount bolts and then the castle nuts and slide the motor to the right then you can get it

I installed a factory pro shift kit / star . There was no need to loosen motor mount bolts . A 4 dollar harbor freight wrench set , and 2 minutes with the vise / torch . When I was done I cut a grove in the bolt for future to use a large Flat blade screw driver for faster removal once lose if needed ,

As I was a factory diesel mechanic in my previous career I find it hard to use hard to use crap tools even if it is only for once. I have a Snap-On 9/16"X5/8" box end wrench that I have used to set hundreds of valves with, the first layer of chrome is worn through and it shows the copper plating, it just feels "right".

As I was a factory diesel mechanic in my previous career I find it hard to use hard to use crap tools even if it is only for once. I have a Snap-On 9/16"X5/8" box end wrench that I have used to set hundreds of valves with, the first layer of chrome is worn through and it shows the copper plating, it just feels "right".
The chrome plating, is the only thing snap on guarantee, they are getting worse and worse at honouring their “lifetime warranty” and now a lot of their factory’s are in China the quality has gone down but the prices go up.
Maybe worth getting it replaced, unless it has ‘sentimental’ value?

I have many Snap on tools , but the Tool Truck days are long gone for me , and since they Moved their products to China my support of a quality american tool company has ended . Lucky 95% of my tools will do all that is needed so rare to buy a new tool .
One thing to keep in mind who has time to wait 2 to 5 days for a tool to be delivered when a 20 min trip to a store for a throw away tool gets the bike back on the road ? I promise no one is to good for a cheap tool if it puts them back on the road in a pinch . I have made tools out of Sticks to fix a bike .

I have many Snap on tools , but the Tool Truck days are long gone for me , and since they Moved their products to China my support of a quality american tool company has ended . Lucky 95% of my tools will do all that is needed so rare to buy a new tool .
One thing to keep in mind who has time to wait 2 to 5 days for a tool to be delivered when a 20 min trip to a store for a throw away tool gets the bike back on the road ? I promise no one is to good for a cheap tool if it puts them back on the road in a pinch . I have made tools out of Sticks to fix a bike .
agree a million percent

Back