Had an accident on the bike.

i agree check with the dmv or secretary of state whatever you have they have a fund for things like this.. if you threaten to sue because you were on a motorcycle and could have died they will settle easily and pay out 120% the value of the bike (my friends mom used to cut those checks)

Man!!!!!!!!!!! My heart stopped for a second when I saw the title.!! Dont know if you believe in God but, he was with you on that one. I'm sorry for the bike but, happy to see you never touched the ground.!!

+1 on making a few calls and getting a settlement from the city. It could have been a lot worst!!!!!!

Very very unfortunate mate. The good thing is that you okay. The last you wanted was a fall. Take care .

like said above buy it back Ebay Motors has all the rims, cooler and anything else for cheap, punch in bandit and click on Parts and Accessories. there are alot of bikes being parted out just waiting for you

Wow. Man, I am really sorry - that just sux. But, at least you rode it through and came out unscathed... could have been a lot worse.

The bike is totaled over two wheels and an oil cooler? Is that based on age/milage/current value?

Correct.

That was my biggest OH S#!+ moment on the bike. After I got it stopped I was all smiles that I did not go down. But pissed that I hit another piece of crap in the road.

Oh well, life goes on.

Again, thanks for the support everyone.

totally sucks bro, sorry to hear about ur bike being totalled.. am glad that ur still on ur feet and not in a hospital bed or even worse. hang in there. all will pan out. :thumbsup:

Ouch, now that you've posted the pics, I don't know how you didn't go down Bo. So glad you didn't!! Absolutely hate seeing the oil on the ground. I'm so sorry :down:

great job of keeping it on two wheels and saving yourself and the bike from more damage...sorry to see the damage it suffered though

after looking at the pics that was a violent episode! awesome job keeping it upright. foreign object + oil! very scary.

wow, glad your ok and didnt go down, i hope somehow you can get her back on the road, keep us informed if you need something. I think it might be worth cheking with the DMV like others have said, the highway dept i know sometimes pays out for flats or broken rims due to potholes but i dont know in your situation what they would do.

Back